Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

Did anyone go for the watch the 35C? My girlfriend got me one as a gift and wanted to know if anyone has specific exp with the watch? I read some mixed reviews on Bryton - some say its great but other mention accuracy issues as well as time to pick up a signal - can anyone comment?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I was gonna ask the same thing.

They told me just now that they will be in contact...no idea what that means though.

@lerouc, was that via email or did you call them?

twitter: Actual words:

"Thanks for your tweet, communication will be sent out in this regard, shortly. Regards, The Mothership."

I Managed to get hold of someone at Groupon, did some sweet talking and asked her to check and see exactly when they will be releasing the stock. All she managed to pull up was hat they have recieved the stock and each item has a Tracking number, which means they should be ready for dispatch.

She told me that she could not see anything else from there and will send my Tracking number up to the Delivery Team and they will get hold of me.

I then received this email:

Good day Darren,

We hereby acknowledge your request and will escalate it to our Delivery query Department.

Summary of request: Customer not on the list

User ID:70293596

Deal:Pay R1 399 for a state of the art Bryton Rider 35T GPS cycling computer including heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensors and national delivery, valued at R2 999 (save 53%)

Billing ID:114274669

Should you require any further assistance, please contact us on 0861 GROUPON (476 8766).

Kind regards,

Waseema

Nevermind lady just phoned me back and said they shipping from Johannesburg so they will receive tomorrow and us in cape town - Monday...

I also got my tracking number. So hope we get it tomorrow as I am not in the office on Friday. Yippeeeeeee...............

Ok, I also just confirmed with the courier: I should have mine tomorrow. Dome to Dome is gonna be so much more fun with this toy.