Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be a plonker, but can someone please help me...

I have the voucher code. Do I have to go to brytons website and use the code? Or is it automatic and groupon will send it to me?

Thanks and apologies in advance

I may be a plonker, but can someone please help me... I have the voucher code. Do I have to go to brytons website and use the code? Or is it automatic and groupon will send it to me? Thanks and apologies in advance

Was wondering the same thing. Seems that they will send it automatically. Maybe somebody that has ordered previously can confirm.

Was wondering the same thing. Seems that they will send it automatically. Maybe somebody that has ordered previously can confirm.

Anyone?

Just phoned bbtrading and it turns out that Groupon will order for us

I was wondering about that too, but in the confirmation e-mail they state:

How to Redeem:

• Buy your Groupon
  • Enter the correct address during checkout
  • Provide daytime delivery address; PO Box address is not sufficient
  • No need for further action or redemption after checkout
  • Allow up to four weeks for delivery

So, I guess we just wait.

Received mine on the 1st special. Just register on groupon. Follow steps and ad all nessecary details. Will receive groupon code through mail. After payment I also received mail for conformation of payment. After that you just wait for the taxi trucks to arrive at your door!!!! Delivery time was 2 weeks. They will also send mails with tracking numbers etc. Did not have any hassels with my order.

can it interact with sportstrack ?

hang on, what does a garmin cost ?

You could always start another "Garmin vs.... " fred :P

currently you can pre-order the deal is not on yet . I ordered on the previous deal about 3 weeks ago and received it on friday . No problem to buy they are world wide. You must just read and understand how groupon works. They say normally allow 3-4 weeks after the deal closes not when you ordered and paid. I am buying 1 for my wife as well this time.

FYI - From the Bryton online interface you can send your ride straight to Strava and Fittrack.

It's damn cool.

That's pretty cool!