Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - From the Bryton online interface you can send your ride straight to Strava and Fittrack.

It's damn cool.

have you managed to send yours to strava. I tried last night and it said upload successful, but when i go to strava its not there...

whats fittrack like?

the other option is training peaks and thats ***

So does anyone who bought the watch received theirs yet?

Yeah I am also waiting for the watch

have you managed to send yours to strava. I tried last night and it said upload successful, but when i go to strava its not there...

nevermind - had the wrong username

strava is cool

Check your SPAM box, lately Groupon has been flagged as spam.

I just checked the tracking number and goods still in Jozie ... was hoping to use it this weekend.

I got mine on Friday - very pleased.

Regarding the waterproofing... they refer to "MTA" i.e the computer is 10 MTA and the cadence 1 MTA. Just worried about when I wash my bike etc.

Another thing, you can switch between cadence and speed. I have left mine on speed, but does that mean cadence will not be measured?

Joe, doesnt it say ATM not MTA ?? 1 ATM is 1 atmosphere= 10 M water depth, washing you will be fine, just dont spray it with your power cleaner..

Where did you put the sensor? to measure wheel speed or pedal speed? best to put it on the rear stay and measure cadence..set the switch to cadence. you still get a speed reading from the GPS...

Thanks Mike for the post. It could very well have said that. Am glad!

I put the sensor near the pedal, so I could put the speed sensor on one side and the cadence measure (still need to do this) strapped near the pedal.

Ok, I will do that. Thanks again mike!

It will only read one...so take the magnet off the wheel. assume you have found you can change the 3 screens around to read what you want them to read. download the manual off the bryton site, or pm me an email and ill sent it to you. its better than what came with the machine

I got mine on Friday - very pleased.

Regarding the waterproofing... they refer to "MTA" i.e the computer is 10 MTA and the cadence 1 MTA. Just worried about when I wash my bike etc.

Another thing, you can switch between cadence and speed. I have left mine on speed, but does that mean cadence will not be measured?

Does the cadence/speed sensor come with the watch too?

I am in jhb and had to wait just over three weeks for my 35T, it was worth the wait though. Definitely one of my new favourite gadgets.

After 2 months and lots of calls and angry words I got mine yesterday. And, now it is raining in the cape so I can not go and test it!!

Well I got an email to say the courier service will deliver mine soon - bummer thing is Groupon is next door to us (20m) and they could not even drop it off at my office.... most likely will not get mine for the weekend.