Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

I've purchased a few golf rounds via Groupon and never had an issue, but again it's relatively small money and only paperwork, no physical goods that need shipping etc.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Wiki's them. Listed on Nasdaq, and doing pretty badly.

But they're totally legit, just a lot of complaints about service related coupons. So I think we're good here.

Wife thinking of buying this for my birthady via Groupon ...... Is the actual unit (Bryton 35) any good? How do the maps for the GPS work? Is the computer any good for mountain biking?

I have been looking at this and also asked a few questions about it... I am still seriously thinking about it :huh:

I did a little research before buying, a colleague bought it a week before at the normal price :( . Its pretty solid. Its better designed then the Edge 500 and has better specs.

Because it has a barometer your altitude (relative) measurements are going to be much more accurate. Also it has if i remember correctly 6 display 'widgets' on the main screen so you get a lot of data of the bat, the usuals, and gradient, heart rate, cadence etc. You can also preload routes onto the unit and it will direct you (that's what I'm told).

Plus the fact that its GPS means you can just buy an extra bike mount and swap it between mtb/road/whatever. Obviously the cadence sensor will be fixed (or mostly fixed).

Look around and bike computers, this is the price of a non-gps computer.

Also it has if i remember correctly 6 display 'widgets' on the main screen so you get a lot of data of the bat, the usuals, and gradient, heart rate, cadence etc.

You can personalise up to 3 screens, with up to 6 displays on each screen

I have bought a bed as well as other smaller goodies on groupon with no issues whatsoever.

You can also preload routes onto the unit and it will direct you (that's what I'm told).

where can you import from? every trail etc?

I've purchased from them before with no issues.

I just placed my order for one of these offers.

Delivery time, as per fine print...up to 4 weeks.

Its going to be a long 4 weeks

Want to order 1 myself.

How long have you others been waiting for for your goodies to arrive? (beds etc.)

Waited 2 weeks for the bed, they said it would take 4 weeks but arrived way earlier than expected

Won't know how it works till I get my unit. I assume though that you could upload a route in a common GPS format.

I've imported previous rides that i did in gpx format