Welcome back FWC!

sometime

Cycling through winter can be a lonely experience, with your regular training group slowly being whittled down to 2 or 3 diehards as the FWC (Fair Weather Cyclists - it's always nice to make up a new acronym :thumbup: ) avoid the really cold mid winter rides.

But going out on our regular Tuesday ride out east through Bedfordview this morning and with the temp. above 10deg the whole ride, there were suddenly loads of other cyclists on the road obviously deciding it was time to dust off their lycra and get back on their bikes.

Welcome back everyone! :thumbup:

Thanks man, still trying to decide if all the lazy mornings and not being on the bike for months was worth the blood taste in the back of my throat and getting dropped in the first 3km of the ride this morning..

Was just commenting to an office mate that I hate riding this time of year - all you see is fat winter asses all over :) Everyone suddenly decides to drop the winter weight.

Been riding right through winter and now that the weather is warming I'm getting lazy ...............go figure :huh:

Been riding right through winter and now that the weather is warming I'm getting lazy ...............go figure :huh:

That's why I hide in Winter.. I'm afraid of over training........ :clap:

I know how you feel - I've got used to lower intensity rides through winter but based on the harder pace this morning I'm afraid that's not going to last much longer BUT I'm NOT in the right headspace for that at the moment. Time to remember Rule #5 methinks.