IM70.3 SA 2013

Blindspot

I won't be getting any prizes there w00t.gif

Fabes......you only have to worry about making it to Buccaneers, that's allw00t.gif

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabes......you only have to worry about making it to Buccaneers, that's allw00t.gif

ill stop on my way up Bunkers

I won't be getting any prizes there w00t.gif

Maybe its your lucky day and you walk away with a new Trek tt bike. Your odds will be 1:3000. So you will have a chance biggrin.png .

Maybe its your lucky day and you walk away with a new Trek tt bike. Your odds will be 1:3000. So you will have a chance biggrin.png .

Eish Foxbat you hear that

1:2999 ... i wont be there mellow.png

1:2999 ... i wont be there mellow.png

YES!!! Even better. The odds increased with 0.0000001%

Only kidding. What's the latest update on your injury?

YES!!! Even better. The odds increased with 0.0000001%

Only kidding. What's the latest update on your injury?

6-8 weeks. Ribs are broken where the cartilage connects them to the sternum. Had the flu last week and the sneezing and coughing have been killer!

6-8 weeks. Ribs are broken where the cartilage connects them to the sternum. Had the flu last week and the sneezing and coughing have been killer!

Not cool. Goodluck with the recovery.

IM 70.3 has arrived in Slumtown!!!

Our wonderful municipality is even patching all the potholes along the beach front and clearing the NEX of all the rubbish, by hand nogal whistling.gif .

Have a great carbo-loading week and rest up. Travel safe & see you all @ bike check-in.

P.S. try and remember what time (clock time i.e. 12:45) you come into T2, this will make it a lot easier to find your bike again during check out as the bikes are racked as they come in and marked as such.

Our wonderful municipality is even patching all the potholes along the beach front and clearing the NEX of all the rubbish, by hand nogal whistling.gif .

Have a great carbo-loading week and rest up. Travel safe & see you all @ bike check-in.

P.S. try and remember what time (clock time i.e. 12:45) you come into T2, this will make it a lot easier to find your bike again during check out as the bikes are racked as they come in and marked as such.

Thanks for the tip, this will help a lot

I just want to be there already.