Wrong name?

Pieta Stumpy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone please explain why I see the name Assrin112 pop up all over my profile where my name is supposed to be?

I is confused.... :huh:

You are not confused. I recently sold an item to someone who wasn't a member through a member (Long story...) and I asked her to please give me a trader rating to which she obliged. She had to create a profile to do this and her user name came us as Assrin112.... Feel free to go and have a look at my profilr to see for your self.

Something fishy going on here... When I switch between my mobile and PC I have to keep on switching between the mobile and full versions as well... Weird!

You are not confused. I recently sold an item to someone who wasn't a member through a member (Long story...) and I asked her to please give me a trader rating to which she obliged. She had to create a profile to do this and her user name came us as Assrin112.... Feel free to go and have a look at my profilr to see for your self.

Something fishy going on here... When I switch between my mobile and PC I have to keep on switching between the mobile and full versions as well... Weird!

You okes work fast... I was typing a serious answer and after I posted it I saw my refference to members and then read all your k@k ...... I doubt we will see Assrim again for a while......

Aaaah well.

Look, I still don't know what a rimjob is??? Is it a Blackberry? Research In Motion phone???

One of you will have to post a pic..

Why would she do that???

How blarry else would you get the rims clean??

You really dont know jack s#1t hey...???

Edited by HandH

No...I do...was just playing the fool....wanted to see how people would explain it... Your explanation works quite well...

No...I do...was just playing the fool....wanted to see how people would explain it... Your explanation works quite well...

:thumbup: thank goodness, cause u shoulda seen the other pics that popped up....sheesh!!!

Edited by HandH

Why would she do that???

She's blonde, I suppose she thinks it's foreplay?

Edited by Jigghead

Hahahahaha. Dear mother of all that is unholy in this world, after all that talk of rimjobs, ass ramming and asprin112, this is starting to sound like a functional marriage.

Still no closer to getting my name fixed though o_0.

Dongle, i will endeavour to catch my hot, semi naked SWAMBO (she who always must be obeyed) washing my bike and send that to you as reward for assisting with this pressing matter.