Cyclesure Service

IanJ

Ian .....as a prudent measure advise Cyclesure of a potential personal liability claim that may arise (if details were exchanged) out of this incident in the event that the 3rd party institutes a civil proceeding. Lots of lawyers hang around casulty rooms!!! I'm also assuming that Cyclesure offer this coverage as part of your automatic risk profile. If not you may find it under your domestic policy.

Early notification negates the possibility of a claim being repudiated in months to come on the grounds of late reporting. Remember the 3rd party has I believe 3 years before a civil matter prescribes.

PS. Good to hear that Cyclesure are operating in this manner!!

WTF - can you say this in English please!!!

3rd Party? There were only two of them involved' date=' who is this 3rd Party? Perhaps this 3rd Party guy is the so called 3rd Force from the aparteid era and after 1994 also went through some changes. Nothing like a good ol name change to set everything right.
[/quote'] The CCB buddy!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... and there I was walking down the street minding my own business (in the car repossesion and redistribution business, when some mad cyclists flew down the hill straight into me.  It was a conspiracy, I tell you, as I was going to acquire a brand new,(minus 20 000km) BMW five series.........

just if I may deviate from the topic a bit....

I had a fall Wednesday on one of my morning rides and got some heavy road rash. It burns & stings like hell! What's the best and quickest way to speed up the healing process?

ishy, nothing beats good old zambuc

or if you're into pain, rub down with meths 2-3 times a day - it'll dry up and be sorted "pronto"

I had a fall Wednesday on one of my morning rides and got some heavy road rash. It burns & stings like hell! What's the best and quickest way to speed up the healing process?

ishy Dont pick the scabs

Thanks slow Poke, when I went on their site yesterday they are also promoting sweat safe on their site which is hollard

Disinfect, put Granuflex (of Comfeel) plasters on before any scabs form. These plasters are extremely expensive, but you leave one on for a week.

yep' date=' the sweatsafe is hollard but the bikes and household etc is with sa eagle[/quote']

Except that SA Eagle was bought out by Zurich, so now it's Zurich.

they were always owned by Zurich as the parent company...the decision was taken to embrace the global brand....

bit off the subject, sort of, if i want to insure my bike with cyclesure(sa eagle), and dont know the true value of my bike what do i do then.

oh and i'm with sa eagle with my household and vehicle insurance.