Cyclesure Service

IanJ

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a quote from cycle sureĀ for a R42000.00 bike, = R297.00

i did not add heart rate monitors computer helmut, shoes clothing, pump etc. under extras I but 6000 and extra wheels 4000.00 a grand total of R385 per month..............comment........ thats quite steep then if you have two bikes thats exorbitant

hs, just remember that at that kind of value "normal" inurance gets a bit "iffy" - check the fine print of any other cover to compare if you're actually comparing apples with apples. it might look more expensive but actually work out cheper ito better cover, lower excess, etc

Hot Stuff, please remember that you are covered for racing as well.Ā  You will also be covered if your bike is locked on your bike rack, which the other insurers don't do.Ā  I had 2 bikes and it worked out to about R480 for both (includes extras).Ā  The policy stated that only 1 bike would be out of the "house" at a time, and this made the policy cheaper.

Ā 

So, bottom line, you get what you pay for.Ā  Up to now I could not fault Cyclesure, except maybe for a "unfriendly" assessor.

just if I may deviate from the topic a bit....

I had a fall Wednesday on one of my morning rides and got some heavy road rash. It burns & stings like hell! What's the best and quickest way to speed up the healing process?

Ā 

Good old salt water.Ā  And then Methyolate/Macurocrim (Spelling?)

Ā 

just if I may deviate from the topic a bit....

I had a fall Wednesday on one of my morning rides and got some heavy road rash. It burns & stings like hell! What's the best and quickest way to speed up the healing process?

Ā 

ishy Dont pick the scabs

Ā 

And definately don't eat them.Ā  It leave a bad after taste.Ā  Dead

Ā 

Spidey, depends.Ā  Methyolate is NOT fun for bad road rash.Ā  I try to stay away from that crap, BAD memories.Ā  Ask anyone that "armied" about Methyolate and blisters.

Talking of insurance - in the event of a power outage, an ins claim could be turned down if its proven that your alarm wasn't on/have back-up or gates were not locked etc ......... can be big problems!!!

Spidey' date=' depends.Ā  Methyolate is NOT fun for bad road rash.Ā  I try to stay away from that crap, BAD memories.Ā  Ask anyone that "armied" about Methyolate and blisters.[/quote'] ...stings a little!!

Spidey' date=' depends.Ā  Methyolate is NOT fun for bad road rash.Ā  I try to stay away from that crap, BAD memories.Ā  Ask anyone that "armied" about Methyolate and blisters.[/quote'] ...stings a little!!

Ā 

Just a tad.Ā  So did you crawl around on the floor as well after the "exchange"?

Spidey' date=' depends.Ā  Methyolate is NOT fun for bad road rash.Ā  I try to stay away from that crap, BAD memories.Ā  Ask anyone that "armied" about Methyolate and blisters.[/quote']

Ā 

It's not that bad.....it only stings for about 10seconds......before you pass out....from there NOTHING!!Ā  Big%20smile

Ā 

Ā 

Spidey' date=' depends.Ā  Methyolate is NOT fun for bad road rash.Ā  I try to stay away from that crap, BAD memories.Ā  Ask anyone that "armied" about Methyolate and blisters.[/quote']

Ā 

It's not that bad.....it only stings for about 10seconds......before you pass out....from there NOTHING!!Ā  Big%20smile

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap