Tall (dark & handsome) Boy

Delilah

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the exact bike! The best bike ever. I will never ride anything else again. Just remember to build it up with triple crank, you will thank me later.

Don't mind the weight of the extra blade!

try before you buy at the LBS if possible, i have no experience myself.

Will try, but doubt our small LBSs will have choice of cranks to try. Might drive through to JHB over weekend. Thanks for the advice :)

Will try, but doubt our small LBSs will have choice of cranks to try. Might drive through to JHB over weekend. Thanks for the advice :)

anytime, and again congrats and enjoy.

I have the exact bike! The best bike ever. I will never ride anything else again. Just remember to build it up with triple crank, you will thank me later.

Don't mind the weight of the extra blade!

Yep, placed an order for the triple. Have double on the Storm and its fine for XC, but I'll definitely prefer triple for this bike.

Yep, placed an order for the triple. Have double on the Storm and its fine for XC, but I'll definitely prefer triple for this bike.

Awesome. Sooo glad you went for the Reba and not the SID. SO much better value, and IMHO better performance.

BTW - heavily jealous! And remember - it needs a Dropper Post!

Here is a cool link to help out, granted its for roadies but still,

http://www.machinehe...calculator.html

Cool calculator, thanks! According to this I should be on 165mm cranks.

Awesome. Sooo glad you went for the Reba and not the SID. SO much better value, and IMHO better performance.

BTW - heavily jealous! And remember - it needs a Dropper Post!

Hey Mr Mayhem. Haven't ordered the 2013 Reba yet 'cause no retailer in SA has them yet :(

As for a dropper, let me get used to the duallie first! :lol: Also, the finances will need some recovery time after this build!

I tend towards the Bad Boy myself ...

http://www.at-fahrraeder.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cannondale-bad-boy-8-2010-neu-01.jpg

Nice chest of drawers in the back ground

Aaaargh ok I can't take it anymore ok!!!!....

I hate to break it to you but SANTA ISN'T REAL OK!!!!

He was made up!!! He's fake!! It's just your alcoholic uncle in a suit!!!!

& don't get me started on tom CRUZ or crooiizz or whatever!! he's just as friggin Fake....

:blush: sorry I think it's out of my system now :blush:

Damn that frame is Hawt... pics of build when you're done pls

I'll try keep it in......I'm lying

Nice. Worhwhile investing in having it covered in plastic film before you start your build. Bit pricey, I had mine done and 3 years later dont regret it, protects the frame, they normally specialize in doing the higher end sportcar market.

Enjoy

Cool calculator, thanks! According to this I should be on 165mm cranks.

Hey Mr Mayhem. Haven't ordered the 2013 Reba yet 'cause no retailer in SA has them yet :(

As for a dropper, let me get used to the duallie first! :lol: Also, the finances will need some recovery time after this build!

Schweet! And when they do come out, try the international retailers first. For obvious reasons...

Aaaargh ok I can't take it anymore ok!!!!....

I hate to break it to you but SANTA ISN'T REAL OK!!!!

He was made up!!! He's fake!! It's just your alcoholic uncle in a suit!!!!

& don't get me started on tom CRUZ or crooiizz or whatever!! he's just as friggin Fake....

:blush: sorry I think it's out of my system now :blush:

Damn that frame is Hawt... pics of build when you're done pls

I'll try keep it in......I'm lying

LOL! Thanks HandH! The build will be well documented, with frequent questions, since this is the first bike I haven't bough off-the-shelf as it were.

Nice. Worhwhile investing in having it covered in plastic film before you start your build. Bit pricey, I had mine done and 3 years later dont regret it, protects the frame, they normally specialize in doing the higher end sportcar market.

Enjoy

Sound awesome! Where can one have this done?

Schweet! And when they do come out, try the international retailers first. For obvious reasons...

Some international online retailers already have some of the 2013 Rockshox models, but either prices have gone up for 2013 or the UK guys are more expensive on forks :huh: