Scooter69

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My real pride and joy, my Spyderco Q.

post-4100-0-56026900-1347872492.jpg

I had my Spyderco Stainless Dragonfly and Dellicia take at airport security.I forgot that they were in my backpack.

Just in case things go pear shaped.

:whistling:

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s397/TarsTarkas44/Knives/DSCF0133.jpg

Is that the new Leatherman Gas????

I actually have a tough choice to make if I want to try a different one.... :whistling:

post-6166-0-30051700-1347631444.jpg

what brand is that middle one called? The wooden handle with the two brass/golden ends?

We all had those in our scout troop, might have mine in a box somewhere.

I don't carry.

But have a nice little box of pocket knives my father collected.

I've always been partial to a good old Swiss Victorinox,

G

After all these years, Victorinox is still meant to be the pick of the Swiss knives.

I got me one of these babies, Spyderco Atlantic Salt....but it was my Gerber Evo that saved me a long walk home when i pulled up some barbed wire into my casette coming back from Tokai Forest!

Daai's 'n saag nie 'n mes nie!

I have two Leathermans, 3 Kershaws (different sized) and then a Swiss. Except for the Swiss, the others I bought second hand for a fraction of the replacement cost.

I always travel with the Leathermans and the wife usually has Kershaws with her (when you got kids you need to travel like McGyver)

So, this thread has got me itching for a pocket knife again. I just walked to Sandton City to go to Sharp Edge and they're closed for the day. :wacko: I guess I'll go back tomorrow then!

Remodeled a Condor holster and drop bag into a left handed thy-holster, restitched the lot and added new clips. Condor products is cheap and easy to adapt, make a few changes and you have a nice product. Got a nice fit for the 9mm and it sit nicely on the thy, far away from the ridge formed by the bulletproof.