[Event] Tiletoria West Coast Express

mdk555

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ish boys and girls, don't forget to have a good HTFU stay the f* at home breakfast for this weather

thats what im thinking sad.png

This was going to be my first race for the season, but I'm not going to put myself through the trauma of a 50km/h headwind...

Pretty strong winds predicted for Sunday am.

27 knot South Easter!!!

Now translate that to km/h... :-D

thats what im thinking sad.png

This was going to be my first race for the season, but I'm not going to put myself through the trauma of a 50km/h headwind...

Do you want to ride your bike or be a couch potato? Stop moaning, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger....

Now translate that to km/h... :-D

That is the same face I got, but then again bad winds was predicted for the One Tonner and there was hardly any wind on the race day, best way is to show up at the event...

Can't wait for it :)

Do you want to ride your bike or be a couch potato? Stop moaning, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger....

and what if it kills me? whistling.gif

of course i want to ride my bike, but def not in a group with 40km winds speeds and rain pissing down along "that" road.

il make the call on sunday morning!

it's cape town, it's a weather forecast, it's most likely going to look very different on Sunday morning...

What group?

Last year it rained and that's why it was so dangerous. Fast ride on slippery roads.

Hope everybody enjoys the race this year. :thumbup: .

Think I was in M/N? Not the racing snakes up front.

Way too early in the season for me. I get tuckered out just riding from Greenpoint to the top of Chappies.

Group dynamics are gonna be a major factor with these predictions if this weather happens!!!!! There I thought the deep sections were coming out to play......

I entered last night on the weather forecast of a bit of rain and wind. This morning the forecast has made a drastic turn and there's crazy amounts of rain and wind seems to be getting better: http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/table_bay

I know the Spur Adventure race in Grabouw has been cancelled due to extreme weather. The trail run in Dirtopia still seems to be going ahead.

What are the chances that the race will be cancelled due to bad weather?

I entered last night on the weather forecast of a bit of rain and wind. This morning the forecast has made a drastic turn and there's crazy amounts of rain and wind seems to be getting better: http://www.windfinde...ecast/table_bay

I know the Spur Adventure race in Grabouw has been cancelled due to extreme weather. The trail run in Dirtopia still seems to be going ahead.

What are the chances that the race will be cancelled due to bad weather?

Roadies are much tougher than adventure racers. No chance, IMO.

Ish boys and girls, don't forget to have a good HTFU breakfast for this weather

The forcast on WindGuru as shown above have change....

PS! Dont look at Cape Town... cos you not racing in Cape Town. Check out Milnerton.

17mm of rain predict for the morning with a max wind speed of 40km.