[Event] Tiletoria West Coast Express

mdk555

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will make a decision as well on Sunday. Does'nt look good for Blouberg forecast. I have not told my son yet we riding will do that on Sunday if it happens. Iam tired of washing my bike every weekend.

Yesterday I was in 2 minds about riding in bleak weather as I've just come off 3 bouts of flu, so I'm behind on my training plans, but a connection called me out about being softcore... So, I'm lining up Sunday regardless! See you hardcore chaps there!

after last years racing in the rain. not agaim. saw LOADS of crashes. not worth it imo

Oh Yes! The crashes. Now I remember, it was raining last year...whistling.gif

The trail run at Dirtopia has also been cancelled for Sunday because of weather. That together with the Spur event at Oak Valley.

Yesterday I was in 2 minds about riding in bleak weather as I've just come off 3 bouts of flu, so I'm behind on my training plans, but a connection called me out about being softcore... So, I'm lining up Sunday regardless! See you hardcore chaps there!

Nice one, Tubehunter...Only tornadoes on the route will keep me me away...

see, I haven't been on my bike in a race in months. this is about the only flat race in CPT. with this wind it is going to feel like one loooong uphill. are the lucky draw prices worth it? :-)

Nice one, Tubehunter...Only tornadoes on the route will keep me me away...

Better hide those deep sections for Saturay as well. Gonna be klapping in Simonstown. Theres a perfect pair of 202's for sale that is perfect for Saturday.

Better hide those deep sections for Saturay as well. Gonna be klapping in Simonstown. Theres a perfect pair of 202's for sale that is perfect for Saturday.

That hill TT will ask for climbing wheels, Cippo,,,

after last years racing in the rain. not agaim. saw LOADS of crashes. not worth it imo

nou waar moet ek dan bly?

You're a surfer.

Surfers love to do it wet... w00t.gif