Not another thread about not riding when it is muddy!

DoubleDee

My Kenda small block 8 gets a fright each time it sees a)sand or b)mud. Doesn't stop me though. Pretoria has a lot of dust which with these last two weeks has all turned to mud, so I just grind through it all and use it to my experience (mud -> tyres -> extra weight -> tougher riding -> #whatdoesnotkillmemakesmestronger )

Small block 8 is a sure recipe " vir jou p...kassies toe val in die modder"

Don't mind a good old mud bashing cleaning the bike and myself :whistling: after that is a nightmare. on the trails / road i normally cycle that mud clings onto the wheels and makes it difficult to ride.

Women pays hundreds of dollar to get mud smeared all over them...me, I can get that for free thumbup1.gif

but the idea of having a hundred women smear mud all over me for a dollar will be enough to keep me out the rain..

That's why man invented the single speed mountain bike. The best part is not worrying that the mud will destroy your drivetrain.

I have a habit of spotting the mud puddle up ahead and manualling through it next to another rider, getting him or her all muddy. I laugh, they swear.

:clap:

There is nothing as satisfying as having put mud tyres and mud guards on your bike when all around you are battling through the bog