amashova start times

Berry

A at 6.35

There's something not right with the seeding this year, or they haven't received nearly as many entires as they expected. My seeding is good, but it shouldn't put me in A for a big race like this, I was expecting a B or C. I know of one rider who has a superseeding index of 30, who has been put in C.

Agree, seeding doesn't seem right..

Also seeded A for Amashova (should be B, C, D), did a 3.12 Argus..?

Think I'll start in a later group

Think I'll start in a later group

I'm thinking the same thing, but I doubt they will allow it.

I have a nasty feeling that I might get blown off the back of the A group after a couple of k's, and that's not a thought I relish.

I'm in VA at 6:05. Licensed groups are bigger, in that the age brackets have been stretched. This has lead the open seeded starting earlier. At least it seems that way...

I also think there's something up with the seeding. I've been seeded in A but last week at race for victory (which is a smaller race) I was seeded in CL, both are timed by racetec.

I was expecting about a C seeding for amashova so goes without saying I will be dropping back a group or two. Also not keen of being spat out the back of A group after only a few kms.

A at 6.35

There's something not right with the seeding this year, or they haven't received nearly as many entires as they expected. My seeding is good, but it shouldn't put me in A for a big race like this, I was expecting a B or C. I know of one rider who has a superseeding index of 30, who has been put in C.

Hey Falco we have more entries this year than ever before :) the Amashova is still growing! Our seeding is done by racetec! Anyone is welcome to drop down a batch or two! That is cool! We just don't permit anyone to go up to a better start time .. That will result in disqualification! have a great ride!

I also think there's something up with the seeding. I've been seeded in A but last week at race for victory (which is a smaller race) I was seeded in CL, both are timed by racetec.

I was expecting about a C seeding for amashova so goes without saying I will be dropping back a group or two. Also not keen of being spat out the back of A group after only a few kms.

this is a new phenomenon !! Never had peops complaining about being seeded too high up! Whats up!???

this is a new phenomenon !! Never had peops complaining about being seeded too high up! Whats up!???

Not complaining, just curious.

No problem my side, I will decide on the day whether to stay in my group or drop back.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the A seeding, sorry if it came across as a complaint, but like Falco says, I'm more curious how racetec does their seeding and why it seems quite different across events.

Nevertheless, I'm super amped for this years Amashova, it's a great event, hopefully the rain stays away this year.

See you all in a few weeks.

I got E. Am fitter than when I rode a C batch Shova but am content with this seeing as I took a VERY long break from racing. Looking forward to this one with all the training I am putting in.

A at 6.35

What is your seeding value on Supersport ?