So, whats for lunch?

HDW

Do you work for the government? I see desks but no one sitting at them

And talk about an open office plan

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Han, the other slackers normally only arrive between 8 and 9. I have the the office to myself for about 5 hours.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays snacks before lunch:

1 x banana

1 x apple

1 x carrot

1 x naartjie

Lunch : 4 slices bread with tomato, pink salt & balsamic

Midafternoon snack : raisins.

Is pink salt healthier, ot just lighter in the foot?

Dude, the bakery at Westwood Spar just around the corner from you is great if you get there as it comes out of the oven. Olive ciabattas and Turkish bread are recommended.

Yeah, that's still acceptable, it's these "woolworths Low GI" and Albany packets in these pics that I find horrendous. That stuff is poison.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Han, the other slackers normally only arrive between 8 and 9. I have the the office to myself for about 5 hours.

Do you get to read all the papers, every morning?

Do you get to read all the papers, every morning?

Yup, get Gauteng seven papers at my desk. Read another two coastal papers on our system. Then we have about 10 other international publications we have syndication rights to that I have to go through.

Yeah, that's still acceptable, it's these "woolworths Low GI" and Albany packets in these pics that I find horrendous. That stuff is poison.

Yeah, for a while now, I've only bought bread that I can select and pack myself.

Too lazy for the homamade option though.

Yup, get Gauteng seven papers at my desk. Read another two coastal papers on our system. Then we have about 10 other international publications we have syndication rights to that I have to go through.

Bliiiiikskottel, sounds interesting!

Bliiiiikskottel, sounds interesting!

It can be. Helps win a lot of arguments in the pub! Hahaha! But it can also be depressing at times. The world can be a cruel place.

Had a recipe for beerbread with packet of brown onion soup & 1 beer,used to make it in a big old jam tin on the braai.Need that recipe again :drool:

I'm deviating from my normal very healthy diet today. I am having last nights Chicken Chowmein for lunch. For dinner last night I had a castle milk stout and a few draft beers hence no REAL dinner as such. The reason for this is that today is my day off :clap: as such from my training regime for next weeks midlands ultra.

Today shami kebab & chicken boti masala

http://pakistanifoodrecipies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/corn_fritters_bot420.jpg

http://recipes.oriyaonline.com/content_images/chicken_boti.jpg

:drool:

Today will be the same as yesterday: 2 x whole wheat bread, peanut butter and an avo. And some almonds :blush:

• 2 years later...

Damn I just finished mine, would have posted a pic.

Left over melt off the bone Lamb curry(with a nice kick - I cooked it for 4.5hrs in a potjie pot with gas) that I made this weekend with brown rice, my lips are still tingling.