Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All your hate mail can be directed here:

4x4entoesias@gmail.com

Spam is allowed

I will try to reply to all fan mail

:clap: :)

Give us your proper email address

You know what! i think 4x4 entoesias WIFE left him for a cyclist. Thats why he is hating us so much... Stop drinking Brandy and coke and tuning your cars TAPPITS, and buy yourself a bicycle,with training wheels.

You know what! i think 4x4 entoesias WIFE left him for a cyclist. Thats why he is hating us so much... Stop drinking Brandy and coke and tuning your cars TAPPITS, and buy yourself a bicycle,with training wheels.

Or maybe he just doesn't have the balls to come forward and identify himself and take the beating like a man ;)

Or maybe he just doesn't have the balls to come forward and identify himself and take the beating like a man ;)

+1 I would like to kick his ass. :nuke:

If you are searching for the owner of a certain vehicle license plate – there are many online options you could look at – just know what the procedures are upfront.

There are many reasons as to why someone would want to search for an owner’s details using their number plates. When a motor vehicle accident has occurred, people often panic and may fear incrimination, or worry about having to pay out hefty amounts without having adequate insurance. For this reason, many people end up giving fake contact details. Ensure you always take down the number plate correctly, should you be given fake contact numbers.

Another reason for wanting to find the owner of a vehicle is if you have witnessed a serious contravention of the rules of the road. If you spot an obviously drunk driver, or see a vehicle behaving recklessly, your duty as a responsible citizen would be to take down the number plate and then to report it to the authorities.

Witnessing a crime or hijacking is the third reason for needing to find the owner of a vehicle through a number plate search. While the South African Police do their best to keep criminals and bad drivers off the roads and in jail, it is the responsibility of every South African to assist them in tracking down criminals.

In conducting a number plate search, there are various online bodies which offer such a service. Marisit.co.za offers this service, which is quick and easy. Here, you insert the number plate into a search function, and pay R50 through EFT or credit card. The search then takes between 2 – 5 working days, and will return contact details for the registered owner of the vehicle. There are also various regional traffic departments which offer this service, for registered vehicles within that region only.

There are some risks and safety issues associated with searching for owner details via number plates. Unfortunately there are sick people in the world who would abuse this system to find contact details of people who would not normally give out this information to these people. There are, however, things you can put in place to avoid becoming a victim of this open search facility.

Firstly, always put down a postal address as opposed to a physical address when registering a new vehicle in your name. While you do usually need to give at least one phone number, try to put down an office number if at all possible. Bear in mind that you could always put your office address down as an alternative as well.

While it is easy to find the owner of a vehicle using a license plate, there are associated risks with this as well. Make sure that you know how to find a number plate in a hurry should you witness a crime or be the victim of an accident. On the other side of the coin, you also need to protect your own information, knowing that anyone can get hold of the contact details you have provided to the traffic department.

If you are in the lane where cars drive then you are in the wrong.

This is my favourite line..

FYI I have also just recently become a 4x4 driver (in addition to my AWD) and I am loving it, please don't hate me. In defence of 4x4 entoesias, I can see how the added height can cause altitude sickness and distort one's perception of other road users.. it might not be his fault, he could be sick.

All your hate mail can be directed here:

4x4entoesias@gmail.com

Spam is allowed

I will try to reply to all fan mail

:clap: :)

How big is that chest today ?

Must be a great feeling getting up on a Friday with a pronk borsie knowing a group of pseudonyms is your fan club, mooi een pappie.

Have a little tact and respect for your fellow man, even if you dont like him or his hobbies.

Nobody had any respect for him on this thread. Just saying, maybe we should practice what we preach. (Talking to everyone, not you in particular.)

I simply don't see how this mud slinging contest is in any way constructive. In fact, it encourages further hate and might, just might, result in an rage-induced accident and injuries/ death. Is that really what the hub is about? Have we stooped so low?

Guys, he is a troll. Won't be surprised if he is a double poster.

Ignore him long enough, and he'll eventually go away on his own.

Nobody had any respect for him on this thread. J

I have not got involved in too much mud slinging in this thread, but I have to wonder what he has done to get respect from people here ?

Guys, he is a troll. Won't be surprised if he is a double poster.

Ignore him long enough, and he'll eventually go away on his own.

I agree with the double poster bit.Just stringing everyone along for fun