Beware of CB 68 GK GP

argie1

I am sooo glad i live in the lowveld, where we dont have any of those traffic problems, and the farmers dont mind if you riding on their land and through their sugarcane fields.

:clap: :clap:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must follow up companies like sasko actually have zero tolerance for this type of behavior , call in the morning and speak to the shift manager, you will be surprised

almost got hit by a bread delivery van this mornig>>>speeded after the guy and when confronted he acted like he was right and i was the poephol<almost punched a man in the face ffs! Sasko van J-Bay>>>ca 501-108

idiot!

Do you live in Jbay, or just holidays?

BTW...every close shave I have had on a bike is either a GP or a CA registration....

Sorry to interrupt this thread, I just joined the forum, still trying to find my way around, but I'm really looking for anyone who cycles on Lynnwood road heading back to pta at 7 in the mornings. I'm forbidden to cycle to school unless I'm with an "adult" because the road's so busy. But if I could cycle with someone it would be great!

I see cyclists every morning.. but I have't been able to contact any of them. So if anyone goes that way Monday to Friday if you wouldn't mind cycling with me I'd really appreciate it.

bait! just not sure what kind of bait?

Options are

* flame bait

* jail bait

Sit eerder jou saal weer terug. Dan gaan jy nie so *** voel nie.

(Dis 'n rowwe forum die ne?!!? So dis hier waar julle leer om so arrogant en onnosel te wees? Ek dink nie een van julle moet arme meisie leer om op die paaie te ry nie...)

Ek het laasweek op die pad tussen Jhb en Potch in 'n lang tou motorvoertuie gery (In my bakkie). 'n Vriendelike Discovery eienaar het LINKS op die grond langs die pad verbygejaag om twee voertuie voor my in te druk. In die proses het die entoesias se voertuig 'n klip op my voorruit gegooi. Ek moet dit more laat vervang. Hoe lyk dit as jy as mede Discovery eienaar vir my die bybetaling aanstuur? Dan kan ons almal sien dat jy eintlik 'n goeie ou is.

Sit eerder jou saal weer terug. Dan gaan jy nie so *** voel nie.

(Dis 'n rowwe forum die ne?!!? So dis hier waar julle leer om so arrogant en onnosel te wees? Ek dink nie een van julle moet arme meisie leer om op die paaie te ry nie...)

Apply your mind a bit here.... A youngster posts her photo and name on an anonymous forum? Come up dude[tte]! Be real, kids are much more internet savvy than that!

PS: Go check your exhaust! Your posts seem to imply a leak, causing gas to enter the cabin of your 4x4 affecting your mental capacities!

PS: Go check your exhaust! Your posts seem to imply a leak, causing gas to enter the cabin of your 4x4 affecting your mental capacities!

Love that smell!!! You should try it sometime, maybe it will increase your own IQ. No wait, it won't make difference, just a waste of dirty air. Why are you a robo-Ox? Did you not know that an Ox is without his crown jewels? Oh wait, you wouldn't, you haven't tried the exhaust fumes yet.

Love that smell!!! You should try it sometime, maybe it will increase your own IQ. No wait, it won't make difference, just a waste of dirty air. Why are you a robo-Ox? Did you not know that an Ox is without his crown jewels? Oh wait, you wouldn't, you haven't tried the exhaust fumes yet.

your attempt at trying to insult someone was rather poor and you failed horribly.

Die skermnaam is om mense met klein breintjies iets te gee om hulself mee te fasineer.

My IK is baie goed, en ek het dit op baie goeie gesag so baie dankie vir die besorgdheid, maar dis regtig nie nodig nie! Jy is reg dat uitlaatgasse net vuil lug is. Koolstofmonoksied is nou wragtie nie my verkose bestandeel in lug nie. Ek verkies suurstof!

your attempt at trying to insult someone was rather poor and you failed horribly.

too much carbon monoxide make the brain a bit foggy they say.

Those who know me, knows where the ox link comes in. Nothing to do with missing crown jewels though ;) and even if so, so what?