[Event] Cradle Quest 2012

GrootSeun

number collection at a shop in Harties. seems like I'll have to get mine at the event sat morning. First time to Van Gaalens after missing out on the Trailseeker because of kids stuff, looking forward to it.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can register on sat am. or trinity cycles @ village mall harties on fri

If you collect on Friday pls be a buddy & get mine. Thx Mike

The beers sure will be awesome after the ride. Can't wait - last race of the year for me and my steed before the holidays and full bike strip-down.

That fast downhill has me intrigued....

Last time I did that dowhill I had V-brakes, so looking forward to smoking the disc's this year........aaaaaaah what the hell just let got the brakes and fly down I guess...whistling.gif

@divernick Just rememebred when I saw your avatar, did the top caps come into stock again? Can't remember what i ordered anymore ha ha

If its the same downhill from the crest of the ridge as last year, its a very steep jeep track, nothing too technical.

Edited by kosmonooit

ha ha in your camelback ????

Ya for sure, chuck that 3l bladder elsewhere and fit 6 Castle Light long toms in there with some freezer packs to keep them chilled.

Im not responsible for what happens when you open them for 1st beer stop at 10km

Ya for sure, chuck that 3l bladder elsewhere and fit 6 Castle Light long toms in there with some freezer packs to keep them chilled.

Im not responsible for what happens when you open them for 1st beer stop at 10km

They foam bad, took a beer to each tower at the 3 towers in 2010..eek.gif but it was my birthday weekendclap.gif

Last time I did that dowhill I had V-brakes, so looking forward to smoking the disc's this year........aaaaaaah what the hell just let got the brakes and fly down I guess...whistling.gif

@divernick Just rememebred when I saw your avatar, did the top caps come into stock again? Can't remember what i ordered anymore ha ha

The damn caps were lost in the mail, so I had to re-order them. ETA hopefully before 2012 runs out!

can register on sat am. or trinity cycles @ village mall harties on fri

Looks like I might wait and see how the weather is and do a late entry on the Sat morning. If it's going to be this hot there is no way I'm riding, almost dies at the Trailseeker Van Gaalens race in 2010.

Looks like I might wait and see how the weather is and do a late entry on the Sat morning. If it's going to be this hot there is no way I'm riding, almost dies at the Trailseeker Van Gaalens race in 2010.

You won't die, come and ride.

thank me later

The damn caps were lost in the mail, so I had to re-order them. ETA hopefully before 2012 runs out!

No prob. Can't even remember which ones i ordered but i reckon 2 black HTFU ones would work. The GF wants one for her new intense spider

Entered. bleh. Hope it's not hot. I'll be on the black and white specialized stumpy 26er cursing the uphills.