What would you ask a doper?

TimW

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I don't. So the Europeans actually enjoy watching a doper win and pay big money just so that he can lose his title/s a few years later and give it to the next guy who also probably doped.

Why not just legalise doping in European pro cycling? Or what am I missing?

Crime appears to be out of control in SA. Why not just legalise actions that are currently crimes because so many people are stealing, robbing, mugging, raping and murdering? Or what am I missing?

Are you seriously that brain dead?

Back on topic

I would ask TH about the young guys who were forced to follow the team line or get fired. Why not ask him specifically about David George who was on USPS in 1999/2000? That is a local interest angle about a hugely talented guy who got chewed up and spat out by the evil of doping.

Crime appears to be out of control in SA. Why not just legalise actions that are currently crimes because so many people are stealing, robbing, mugging, raping and murdering? Or what am I missing?

Are you seriously that brain dead?

Back on topic

I would ask TH about the young guys who were forced to follow the team line or get fired. Why not ask him specifically about David George who was on USPS in 1999/2000? That is a local interest angle about a hugely talented guy who got chewed up and spat out by the evil of doping.

Hilarious.

Ya, was going to mention George. I'd still love to know Hunter's thoughts on his Phonak time with TDF winner Flandis.

I guess I don't. So the Europeans actually enjoy watching a doper win and pay big money just so that he can lose his title/s a few years later and give it to the next guy who also probably doped.

Why not just legalise doping in European pro cycling? Or what am I missing?

Cycling is like a religion in Belgium and France.

I bought & read the book:

My question - why is he selling a book telling how he doped? - I'm grateful that the truth is told, but why don't just making it available as a PDF to download for free?

Trust me....much more.....you are missing a lot....go back to the routes and go see WHY they cycle and why it is the 2nd most watched sport in the world!!

Don't know if it's the 2nd most watched sport in the world..(if i had my way it will be the only sport to watch), if so why does supersport hardly showcase cycling..? I have to miss out time and time again due to not "showing" or a program like (basketball/tennis/golf/swimming/gymnastics) arent finished yet.

Whish we had someone on the inside of supersport!

My question - why is he selling a book telling how he doped? - I'm grateful that the truth is told, but why don't just making it available as a PDF to download for free?

Surely that question is better suited to ask of the publishing house?

I bought & read the book:

Now there's a thought.... ;)

No dope, go and win the A cat at the Aurgust.

Or not... See a certain VA winner's penalty - he still denies it even after his wife divorced him citing "personality changes" including several specifics associated with performance enhancing drug use - swears blind it was in his supplements - now why has he not sued the local supplement supplier?

Maybe he is hopeing on making a comeback with a better supplier?

I don't understand dopers, because when they win the races and they showed off and thanked God for the win, but they are actually cheated..... Cheat vs God ???

I actually believed Lance did dop, but he was smart and clever to do in limits....

I feel they must ban for life, if cheat once and no feed back.... Enough enough...

Ask Tyler how to supply dop to South Africa... Ha! ha! I need to improve my ranking...

Or not... See a certain VA winner's penalty - he still denies it even after his wife divorced him citing "personality changes" including several specifics associated with performance enhancing drug use - swears blind it was in his supplements - now why has he not sued the local supplement supplier?

Maybe he is hopeing on making a comeback with a better supplier?

Crisis! How *** sleg must your life be to dope in VA?