What would you ask a doper?

TimW

Don't know if it's the 2nd most watched sport in the world..(if i had my way it will be the only sport to watch), if so why does supersport hardly showcase cycling..? I have to miss out time and time again due to not "showing" or a program like (basketball/tennis/golf/swimming/gymnastics) arent finished yet.

Whish we had someone on the inside of supersport!

$$$$$.....it cost loads more to get the rights for cycling races than to get a rerun of 3 month's back Springbok loss......

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask Tyler how to supply dop to South Africa... .

Don't need Tyler for that, S.A. breweries are doing a great job with those quarts.

Easy: Why did you do it?

Don't give me the crap about how you needed to in order to be competitive etc....that is just bullsh!t.

Just tell me why you did it

I'm not into excuses, i just want an answer!

I'd respect him more if he just upped and said: I did it because i wanted to win, stand on the top steps, get the girls and get the cash. That's more believable!

Spouting **** about how and who and when is all good and well, but it's all just another screen propagated to paint himself as a victim. He was most certainly not a victim - the innocent guys in Festina were victims, guys spat out of ProTour teams in the 90s for not taking PEDs were victims, brilliant cyclists with impressive physical scores and abundant natural talent, who constantly finished outside of time limits are victims.

No more crap, man. Why did you do it?

That's my question.

Edited by Chro Mo

Don't give me the crap about how you needed to in order to be competitive etc....that is just bullsh!t.

I'd respect him more if he just upped and said: I did it because i wanted to win, stand on the top steps, get the girls and get the cash. That's more believable!

Spouting **** about how and who and when is all good and well, but it's all just another screen propagated to paint himself as a victim. He was most certainly not a victim - the innocent guys in Festina were victims, guys spat out of ProTour teams in the 90s for not taking PEDs were victims, brilliant cyclists with impressive physical scores and abundant natural talent, who constantly finished outside of time limits are victims.

No more crao, man. Why did you do it?

That's my question.

read the book

Not that I am an eggspurt ...

Some of these dopers / liars / cheats seem to be doing very well with books etc when indeed they should be ostracised. Although David Millar honest approach is a bit more redeeming.

ex phonak rider... south african pro

Ah.

I take it he and George have different perceptions of the pro ranks overseas?

Ah.

I take it he and George have different perceptions of the pro ranks overseas?

ask latrinus emmer... there was a gag order involved...

No more crap, man. Why did you do it?

That's my question.

Read the book!

Edit: Sorry, that has already been posted

Edited by TimW

Not that I am an eggspurt ...

Some of these dopers / liars / cheats seem to be doing very well with books etc when indeed they should be ostracised. Although David Millar honest approach is a bit more redeeming.

No offence at you particularly, but what a quaint South African attitude that is. Very provincial and unenlightened.

Is there any likelihood that cycling (pro-sport?) will ever be clean..?

Don't need Tyler to answer that..... NO!!!!

i would like to know daniel coyles thoughts as he has been was the author for amrstrong tour de force and now hamiltons secret race. 2 quite different sides,

No offence at you particularly, but what a quaint South African attitude that is. Very provincial and unenlightened.

How so Oh Oracle? my issue is a simply a moral one. These guys cheated and lied about it, now they coining it from 'tell all' books.

At least David Millar is still in the sport, and never tried to deny anything, and is doing what he can to move things forward.

How so Oh Oracle?

No need to be snide.

It's like has been mentioned several times about how fans view the sport in Europe. As in, as far as doping goes, they don't give a ****. It's a sporting thing, not a moral thing.

I see this in the way 'merican's still love Barry Bonds. They don't give a ****.

This moral high ground, to me, at least, is a South African peculiarity.