[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Hakahana

Tim_Fair

Thanks Ross, pity you may have to work... thats a *** one!!
I still need an entry

Not working any more on Saturday clap.gif Sorry guys. But as mentioned, from the looks of it the race isn't full. Still about 500 entries under capacity. Send an email, it won't hurt.

See you there! Despite my horrorshow at VG I'm still in A whistling.gif

With the new batches, I have moved from F to D to B (SASeeding of 39.04)thumbup1.gif . JCZA, I'll be on your tail buddy.

Edited by Ross Winckworth

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not working any more on Saturday clap.gif Sorry guys. But as mentioned, from the looks of it the race isn't full. Still about 500 entries under capacity. Send an email, it won't hurt.

With the new batches, I have moved from F to D to B thumbup1.gif . JCZA, I'll be on your tail buddy.

Website says full?

Email sent thumbup1.gif see they still under capacity

Edited by Karma

With the new batches, I have moved from F to D to B (SASeeding of 39.04)thumbup1.gif . JCZA, I'll be on your tail buddy.

Ok, I have sent them an email...

Hold thumbs I can get entries for me and my wench, I cant miss another beer and spykerbomb session blink.png

Entries Closing Date 2012-10-28 23:59:00 Event capacity 2500 Current Paid Entries 1392

Entries Closing Date 2012-10-28 23:59:00 Event capacity 2500 Current Paid Entries 1392

That's it!

That's it!

Lets hope Pieter at eventry dot co dot za replies with good news clap.gif

Tried phoning Fritz and Wessel but no answer from one of them. Will keep you posted!

keep us updated, will do the same from my side.

If my eyes are like glazed doughnuts again please slip me a GU

My seeding 32.5 B batch marathon... my cuz seeding is 33.56 and he is in A batch marathon.Few mistakes still slipping through.. I am happy though. I am not an A batcher....yet...

Tried phoning Fritz and Wessel but no answer from one of them. Will keep you posted!

Hey guys,

Just to let you all know...we will still be accepting entries at registration, but please note that NO entries will be accepted on the day at the event.

Cheers