The solution to (drunk) motorists killing other road users? Opinions/Suggestions:

Bennie Dikwiel

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed it. Think it was deleted.

Nope. Moved here. That other thread is for condolences.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

@mailandguardian

BREAKING NEWS: Molemo "Jub Jub" Maarohanye and his co-accused found guilty on 4 counts of murder and 2 of attempted murder. Story to follow.

Hey, Gouws, your day will come!

Edited by TNT1

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

@mailandguardian

BREAKING NEWS: Molemo "Jub Jub" Maarohanye and his co-accused found guilty on 4 counts of murder and 2 of attempted murder. Story to follow.

He better start stock-pilling that KY jelly...

awesome, and this will also be kept in consideration for Mr Gouws's trial. The precedence is being set....

About time that drinking and driving and killing be properly punished.

G

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

@mailandguardian

awesome, and this will also be kept in consideration for Mr Gouws's trial. The precedence is being set....

About time that drinking and driving and killing be properly punished.

G

Exactly. New case law being written here. It's the best news I've heard in a long time!

There are quite a few lawyers in the PE bunches, some very hardened lawyers. They told friends of mine that ALLOT was riding on the Jub Jub trial... If Jub Jub got off, chances are that Gouws would as well. Seeing most sentences these days run concurrently it seems that if you kill 1 person or 4, the length of your sentence doesn't change. So its not looking too good for 'ol Andre.

got to thank Mr Jub Jub for being an idiot and making sure people capture it on their phones...

Making life simpler for the lawyers is always a bonus.

G

Exactly. New case law being written here. It's the best news I've heard in a long time!

I posted a story about this on our cycling groups blog. A lot of you guys went on and gave your support - but there is a frighteningly large number of people who actually defend this guy. If you have the time, check out some of the comments that have been posted over the last few days....they are close to Neanderthal! Andre Gouws may have a few loyal friends but they do him no favours with their primitive outbursts.

http://smoothknobblies.blogspot.com/2012/10/this-is-not-death-threat-but.html

I posted a story about this on our cycling groups blog. A lot of you guys went on and gave your support - but there is a frighteningly large number of people who actually defend this guy. If you have the time, check out some of the comments that have been posted over the last few days....they are close to Neanderthal! Andre Gouws may have a few loyal friends but they do him no favours with their primitive outbursts.

http://smoothknobbli...threat-but.html

People there are some seriously rough comments by the "pro-Gouws" clan

Please go voice your opinion! Here is an extract:

post-14134-0-75236200-1350454142_thumb.jpg

People there are some seriously rough comments by the "pro-Gouws" clan

Please go voice your opinion! Here is an extract:

post-14134-0-75236200-1350454142_thumb.jpg

I tried to comment on the site as well but it wouldnt post as it said i didnt get the secret code right? I tried a few times and dont think my eye sight is that bad.

Would be interesting to see how they would have felt if it were their family that Gouws killed...

I tried to comment on the site as well but it wouldnt post as it said i didnt get the secret code right? I tried a few times and dont think my eye sight is that bad.

Would be interesting to see how they would have felt if it were their family that Gouws killed...

Use the picture and the letters in the code, not just the letters...had the same issue :oops:

Use the picture and the letters in the code, not just the letters...had the same issue :oops:

:thumbup: thanks