Swan song for Stander at 2012 Cycle Challenge

Matt

It's a sad day! She won a stage of the women's Tour de France. That's massive! And now this... Sad sad day.

She's going to kill on the MTB!

She's already the National MTB Marathon Champion. If she invests more time into her MTB she will definitely be our top rider.

After the whole olympics episode I don't blame her!!!

isn't swansong one word?

The rest of the article is just, meh? Most of the mtb riders do quite a lot of road events, so I'm not really sure if this isn't just some attention grabbing.

All of the best to her.....seeing what she did to the competition in the SA Marathon MTB Champs, she's gonna become an even better MTB rider!! :thumbup: With Burry's knowledge and staying with Jeroen, she's gonna dominate locally and then move overseas.....won't surprise me if she does ride for Specialized (USN - co-sponsor) next year!! :clap:

Maybe a mixed Stander team for the Epic? Coming first overall? That would put the cat among a lot of pigeons!

A mixed title would be a few steps back for Burry.

A mixed title would be a few steps back for Burry.

I think he was saying winning the overall Epic riding mixed?!

Sad news that she has to move to MTB in this way, as she is one of our best cyclists. MTB will be the winners and at least

TEAM STANDER wil be able to use their wedding present and

ride the 2013 LORD OF THE CHAINRINGS in hogsback.

GOOD LUCK CHERISE !!

C M