WTF is up with Saseeding/ cyclesport & Nissan trail seeker series

aaronxc

Eish Hoendertanne nick...hoendertanne, but will let you know if I hear of one.

Shot. For my buddy. His business trip was cancelled and now wants to ride.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so guys the peeps at cyclesport sorted out my issues in no time. And I guess if you go in with a positive attitude and be civil to them I'm sure they will be more than willing to help you like I said earlier in the post we are all human and we all make mistakes.

And to the team @ Cyclesport I would like to say a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So guys in ending be patient and civil( try to be I guess I was a bit ruff on them so apologys are due ) and just go out there and enjoy the awesome trail seeker series as I have for 2 yrs now and yes every year it does get better.

Regards Aaron xc

Just sent a message to a mate that may have a 70 entry available.....

Hee Hee yip seems the A slipped in there for my first SS race. Guess it will be going down a notch or 2 soon

According the swartpiet's mail on batches and your SAS seeding you should be A batch brotha, but I think they chose the wrong Johan

Will sort it out (again) when I collect - then take the rest of the day off.

Thanks to the ladies at registration I'm all sorted!

Batches of 80 riders for 70km. Loads of guys trying to get better seeding to avoid bottlenecks.

Thanks to the ladies at registration I'm all sorted!

Batches of 80 riders for 70km. Loads of guys trying to get better seeding to avoid bottlenecks.

I sure as hell hope they don't give it to them !! If you want better seeding then ride for it , not bitch about it !!!

I sure as hell hope they don't give it to them !! If you want better seeding then ride for it , not bitch about it !!!

Yea wtf is up with that.....ag man moenie moan nie, eet jou kaas en jou polony.

I agree!