MTB Baggies online

pistonpomp

bastard. Lol

So is it just me or did patches just take me for a ride..... Salvation ARMY... What the..

Edited by TAAHIRWP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patches where to for the TLD MOTO's...? saw some on bidorbuy that i've not gotten a reply from the seller for over a month now..

Ya must say I feel nekkid in lycra...

I thought this was a place for like minded cycling enthusiasts to share info so I find the "look at what i got for a bargain and I'm not telling from where" attitude a bit strange.

The Endura's look good and are cheaper than TLD by around R400 at CRC. You can also shop for moto stuff and there are bargains around - Mike Hopkins in town was selling off a lot of Shift gear. I have a pair of solid winter thickness shorts I made by cutting the legs off a pair of longs.

Patches where to for the TLD MOTO's...? saw some on bidorbuy that i've not gotten a reply from the seller for over a month now..

I got the Sprints from CRC. The Motos from the Bid or Buy seller (but over about a year ago).

It seems I got lucky though, because Peach and Mr Christmas Tree placed an order with that same seller, shortly after mine, and they fought for 6 months to get their money back. That seller is unreliable at best,

I got the Sprints from CRC. The Motos from the Bid or Buy seller (but over about a year ago).

It seems I got lucky though, because Peach and Mr Christmas Tree placed an order with that same seller, shortly after mine, and they fought for 6 months to get their money back. That seller is unreliable at best,

Thanks for the heads up Patches.

Patches - Where! ? Link please!

bastard. Lol

So is it just me or did patches just take me for a ride..... Salvation ARMY... What the..

Yep. The tjop... :)

Ya must say I feel nekkid in lycra...

I thought this was a place for like minded cycling enthusiasts to share info so I find the "look at what i got for a bargain and I'm not telling from where" attitude a bit strange.

The Endura's look good and are cheaper than TLD by around R400 at CRC. You can also shop for moto stuff and there are bargains around - Mike Hopkins in town was selling off a lot of Shift gear. I have a pair of solid winter thickness shorts I made by cutting the legs off a pair of longs.

The secret is in the sauce...

or more so, in the URL for the pic. Find the URL and you find where to get the bargain kit ;)

Disclaimer: it's only a bargain if one doesn't have to pay shipping, VAT, and duty. (hence why I didn't publicise it. I don't want an angry mob after me when they get nailed 45% duty + 14% VAT by SARS for their kit.

The secret is in the sauce...

or more so, in the URL for the pic. Find the URL and you find where to get the bargain kit ;)

Disclaimer: it's only a bargain if one doesn't have to pay shipping, VAT, and duty. (hence why I didn't publicise it. I don't want an angry mob after me when they get nailed 45% duty + 14% VAT by SARS for their kit.

Thx - you learn something new every day! Nothing in my size left unfortunately but that site could be a goldmine...

Thx - you learn something new every day! Nothing in my size left unfortunately but that site could be a goldmine...

It is indeed. The dirt bikers have been keeping it a secret from us lowly pedal-pushers.

If shipping, VAT, and duty were not a concern, I'd be on that sight straight after I get that much anticipated FNB SMS each month.

I'm looking for a online shop to buy some Fox mtb clothing. Buycycle is out of stock the whole time....

Howzit, what size Fox shorts you looking for ? And what color options ?

Hi. Looking for 30/31 in black.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am also looking for a pair. I wear a size 34 pants normally. Black or grey Fox please.

30 for me if there's going, black/blue color ways if you got!