Hope S#!t Shifter bike wash

DR ◣◢

http://velo-m.co.uk/assets/images/products/website/large/800_4fd30d47ebbbc.jpg

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and it's a truly fantastic product.

post-22685-0-80595500-1351759536_thumb.jpg

Take one dirty girl with mud caked on. The mud is completely dry and the bike was standing like this for about 3 days.

post-22685-0-99303700-1351759541_thumb.jpg

Spray on the bike wash and leave for 2 minutes. Did it onto the dry frame.

post-22685-0-74328700-1351759546_thumb.jpg

Rinse with the garden hose and dry the bike.

10 minute job at most and the results are nothing short of amazing.

Unfortunately only available from CRC at the moment so make sure you add it to your basket when you order again.

Tell the people where you learned about this product :P

Made by Hope specifically to be kind to all brake components.

For some reason on CRC back in 2010 when I started buying this it cost R50 for 5 litres. Every order I just added a couple of 5l. Was awesome. Made all my pakages extremely heavy though. Now it has tripled in price.

This wasnt exactly my idea with this thread since it is in Product Reviews but ok...

Thanks for the input on Prepsol.

Guest Omega Man

This wasnt exactly my idea with this thread since it is in Product Reviews but ok...

Hahaha. No offence intended. Sorry. Isn't there a rule about not being able to buy liquids from CRC? I might be waay wrong here.

I have used s.h.i.t. shifter on a trip to the alps and it did work a treat. The best part was that it was someone elses.

Edited by Omega Man

I'm sure when you were at my place just before last week's night ride there were 3 containers with Sh# t Shifter and one bottle of Prepsol in my workshop. Prepsol wasn't mine though...

I've sourced some Prepsol from my local Midas today. Its not that Expensive, just over 18ZAR for 1litre and just over 90 ZAR for 5 litres.

Now to get my bike dirty and test some!

Saw that.

Will try Prepsol at some stage and compare.

My bike comes out the same when washed with either product but it doesn't do that spray product on, leave for 5 minutes, then spray down with water trick quite as well as Sh¥te Sh!fter.