your photos definitely do fall into that category....keep then coming

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx Ronelle Hug

Great pic's Thumbs%20Up

I feel honoured that my job is in such good hands. Cool<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

*Pic removed to save bandwidth...Just now Telkom pull a ESKOM*

that looks like a nice bunch to ride in!!!LOLWink
LOL... yup, they called it quits after the chic in pink threw in some vicious attacks at the start...

She just doesn't stop! Here she is, at it again! and this most probably in to a head wind of 50kph... BTW Great pics Ronelle/Pickles Clap

Spoke to a chap from the Cape at Kyalami yesterday, he said the wind down there is crazy Confused So you can just imagine how strong the pink chic is

20080124_005013_20080124_004416.jpg

She just doesn't stop! Here she is' date=' at it again! and this most probably in to a head wind of 50kph... BTW Great pics Ronelle/Pickles Clap

Spoke to a chap from the Cape at Kyalami yesterday, he said the wind down there is crazy Confused So you can just imagine how strong the pink chic is

[/quote']

You will be AMAZED what spectators can do to pacing/attackingLOL....the whole lap nobody wants to do anything but when we strike the last corner of the lap going into the final strait(where all the spectators and camera people stand)....everyone wants to pace/attack etcConfusedLOL......whish someone could take pics on how the people look after the next turn after this pic.....people keepijg their pose quiet nicely here!!LOL

Ek sien Jason en Popeye soek erg k*k vandag....LOL

Off the bike for a few months and this is what I come back to...Cry

LOL 

Just pulling your leg dude! Wink All this going on while you were still sleeping in bed Big%20smile A very good day to you Sir!

ClapClap I was waiting for your response fatcyclist.

Must admit though, I was a bit dissapointed with the content it. I was hoping that you would be a bit more sarcastic and "vicious"LOLLOL

All this going on while you were still sleeping in bed Big%20smile A very good day to you Sir!
Yuo have a nice house LOLWink
Clap Quite sharp so early in the morning... You must see my neighbours house Shocked

sorry fatty, (dammit daar gebruik ek daai woord alweer)

ek bedoel nie jy is "vet", dis net 'n lekker short name vir jou

Ek het gedog jy sal meer kwaad wees vir die mistaken identity like in "she"

ma, jy weet mos ons bedoel nie leelik. smiley2.gif

nou die dag het een van die piesangs hier my poep-oog genoem, moet ek aannneem dis omdat my asem stink?   smiley17.gif popeye2008-01-24 01:39:59

Guest colonel

She just doesn't stop! Here she is' date=' at it again! and this most probably in to a head wind of 50kph... BTW Great pics Ronelle/Pickles Clap

[/quote']

You will be AMAZED what spectators can do to pacing/attackingLOL....the whole lap nobody wants to do anything but when we strike the last corner of the lap going into the final strait(where all the spectators and camera people stand)....everyone wants to pace/attack etcConfusedLOL......whish someone could take pics on how the people look after the next turn after this pic.....people keepijg their pose quiet nicely here!!LOL

Speaking from Experience?

Looks like you need to turn up at Killarney to get great pics of yourself! Well done photographers.  Looks like it was a killer session.

OK I am a bit greedy cause Ronelle took some great ones of me at the Cobra, but you can NEVER have too many photos!!!