Seen on the streets of Benoni…

Tumbleweed

That last pic makes it look like you were holding him up to take all those pics. laugh.png

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! That's not me; it's my mate, Justin. He's a bit cooked, but he doesn't touch a drop of booze. You often find him parking off and reading his own version of the Bible. I've tried to find out more about him, but we're not entirely sure what language he speaks.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! That's not me; it's my mate, Justin. He's a bit cooked, but he doesn't touch a drop of booze. You often find him parking off and reading his own version of the Bible. I've tried to find out more about him, but we're not entirely sure what language he speaks.

Dude, I know what you look like. :D

I assumed you were the photograafa.

same man, you guys should introduce him to bigger wheels...it must feel like he is peddaling for ever and not getting anywhere on those.

That is bike-art though....wonder where he get it or the ideas.

same man, you guys should introduce him to bigger wheels...it must feel like he is peddaling for ever and not getting anywhere on those.

That is bike-art though....wonder where he get it or the ideas.

He comes up with all shorts of machines. All different wheelsizes. Trikes. Trailers. Seems like every week there's something new. Had the coolest old-school skate helmet a while back too.