best place to buy garmin

zuludog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's their warranty like? I see they import the stuff.

www.easygis.co.za

Local Warranty. They dont import the stuff. Checked with Garmin South Africa before i purchased my Edge 705, Edge 800, Edge 500.

Great service and the best prices around, recevied all my orders on time as promised.

They have a sister company www.easybike.co.za that i also order alot of my spares from they also sell GPS's.

Edited by Try_Hard

There is a cheaper place than easygis.

Montana 650

Easygis - R5,499

Momentum Multiply - R3,749

But then you have to be a Momentum multiply member on Private Club status. Maybe I should ask some commision. clap.gif

I can get one (Edge 800 bundle) from Momentum for R 3,411.85, not sure what "level" I'm on tho.

Edited by Jigghead

I can get one (Edge 800 bundle) from Momentum for R 3,411.85, not sure what "level" I'm on tho.

demmit that is a good deal...sheeeeet

how do you mean all power fields...% FTP is one field you can display on as many pages as you like

Averages(Lap/3s/10s/30s etc) as %FTP? NP as %FTP? Only instant/current power as % of FTP

You can sort of get this with IF. It's NP/FTP, so not percent but it is the ratio.

Good one that! Pity about the others though...

I can get that one for R3,149.40.clap.gif