not your everyday weight loss problem HELP

DIPSLICK

What's your alcohol and/or sugar consumption like? Try cutting both/either out of your diet completely and see what happens?

That's my thoughts too...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from cycling what other exercises do you do? Cycling basically works your legs and that is not where your problem is. Find another exercise that works on the areas of your body where you want to reduce the fat. I don't think you cant get a ripped six-pack from cycling and a healthy diet only.

Ever treated a saddle sore with any ointments or oils ?

come to think of it my chamois cream is tea tree,,,,,, but serriiiiiaaaaasssss dude i clock 100kg!!!!!!

come to think of it my chamois cream is tea tree,,,,,, but serriiiiiaaaaasssss dude i clock 100kg!!!!!!

You did mention testosterone count.

Seriously read up on candida.

That is where I will place my bets.

What's your alcohol and/or sugar consumption like? Try cutting both/either out of your diet completely and see what happens?

alcohol only after a big race or event i have been traing for nothing during the week(boring as hell used to drink my fair share)

stopped sugar 3 years ago

no none of the fancy pance stuff for me,,,,,,i am more like a camel man who does not smoke

That will make you just a man then whistling.gif

Apart from cycling what other exercises do you do? Cycling basically works your legs and that is not where your problem is. Find another exercise that works on the areas of your body where you want to reduce the fat. I don't think you cant get a ripped six-pack from cycling and a healthy diet only.

true thanks, was thinking of cross training!!! but been waiting for my ligaments to properly heal 100% first

Calories in vs calories out. Nothing else.

There is no way that you could not lose weight if you're expending more calories than you're taking in.

Some other tips I can recommend:

• Training on an empty stomach, i.e. not eating an hour or less before starting your training.
  • Lose the energy drink in your bottle holder and replace it with water.
  • Cross train (as already said) two or more times a week, either swimming or running.
  • Reduce alcohol intake to an absolute minimum
  • Make sure you're not training at low intensity (heart rate monitor + zones)

In the end, it will be a combination of what you're already doing and some of the stuff people say here. Nothing works for everybody.

Exactly what training do you do?

How long a what intensities?

work and back every day i push that hard its only 12 there and 12 back

i got a training program from mark at finish line cycle that includes different zone training for different days

Edited by dipslick

My guess is that your daily calorie intake is a lot more than what you think it is..

Eating 6 smaller portions is very good but if its high in calories its not going to help you at all

There is no way that you could not lose weight if you're expending more calories than you're taking in.

• Training on an empty stomach, i.e. not eating an hour or less before starting your training.
  • Cross train (as already said) two or more times a week, either swimming or running.

In the end, it will be a combination of what you're already doing and some of the stuff people say here. Nothing works for everybody.

What he said

EDIT: dipslick with all due respect 12km to work is hardly serious training. You're probably better off doing 2 proper rides per week and then swimming/running/doing other training. Oh and eat less.

Edited by jcza

hmmm yeah change up your exercise routine as well.

i think you have a lot of things you can improve on from the comments already IMO

thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif

i wish my body fat is 24% and its all around my gut and handles!!!!! zero on my legs, and very little on my arms

1. What time do you train and do you eat first.

2. What type of training are you doing? Cycling / gym / low / high intensity?

3. Do you drink alcohol, if so how much?

4. What is your sugar / starch / high GI carb intake like?

This is where I was going thumbup1.gif