Double century

chucky

Got shelled at 30km! Avg speed to bottom of tradouws was 50! Rode to finish solo in 5h41. Honest days work

I'm built for hills not flats. First 20km I was sitting at a shade under 6w/kg just trying to hold a pace line

Never been raped so badly in my life beforr

Hey Fand: I think that you guys came past us just after the bridge before the Tradouw pass approach and I noticed somebody getting shelled and not being able to claw his way back (We were in black, white and red kit - Fundamental). That's a crap feeling. Well done for soldiering on.

That was a tough day out on the bike. It was a diligent application of Rule #5 and #9.

We dragged all 12 over the line in 7:41. A little bit broken & disappointed as we were hoping for a 7:00 ride with a mixed team, but happy to be finished and looking forward to the fines meeting...

Edited by splat

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fand: I think that you guys came past us just after the bridge before the Tradouw pass approach and I noticed somebody getting shelled and not being able to claw his way back (We were in black, white and red kit - Fundamental). That's a crap feeling. Well done for soldiering on.

i'm built for hills, not flats :)

once the pissing rain was over it was actualy quite a nice ride

It was my 1st DC.

The scenery was just awesome.

Looking forward to Capcha's images.

Busy editing at the moment. Takes serious time trying to alocate different cyclists to teams when they by themselves. Even harder when teams dont have logos or names on their tops. Im at Troudow at the moment in my race to get images up, this wind is slowing me down happy.png

Got shelled at 30km! Avg speed to bottom of tradouws was 50! Rode to finish solo in 5h41. Honest days work

I'm built for hills not flats. First 20km I was sitting at a shade under 6w/kg just trying to hold a pace line

Never been raped so badly in my life before

It was a tough day out, and the speed at the beginning was ridiculously fast. Our two imports were superb - total and utter professionals and did the lion's share of pacing us in that wind.

Well done to everyone who got onto their bikes on Saturday morning - makes the "Windy" Argus of a few years ago look like a gentle ride in a light breeze!

It was a tough day out, and the speed at the beginning was ridiculously fast. Our two imports were superb - total and utter professionals and did the lion's share of pacing us in that wind.

Well done to everyone who got onto their bikes on Saturday morning - makes the "Windy" Argus of a few years ago look like a gentle ride in a light breeze!

Indeed!

thumbup1.gif

Huge thumbs up to everyone, Rule #9 applies thumbup1.gif

Always an awesome event!

When we left the Ashton compulsory stop, the wind was insane!! I think everyone happily drafted one another on the flat stretch.

I broke out in hysterical laughter at the force of the wind when it was my turn to pull, anyone know the wind speed on the day?

Thank the lord for the tail wind in the last 50km... nothing like being pushed up those hills by wind!

Waar was Daikin en Anderson Transport?

they sat this one out, miskien a DG and LA? ph34r.png

Edited by Meezo

pics coming through. most images will be done in the morning. Pics will change throughout next day as i fine tune them but for now you have some images to look at and smile about.

Edited by Capcha Photography

Guest Frail4Life

Pics will start loading in next hour. will start showing from 20:30

Will have to set alarm.

Pics will start loading in next hour. will start showing from 20:30

Good job! Almost sure you got a lekka pic when you came by our team in the convoy with your side mounted camera!