94.7 Expo

StevieL

I am still trying to figure out where one would go to get the green numbers for the Double Club, i.e. 55km mtb and the road race?

I was there on Thursday morning and asked the lady who got my race pack and she knew nothing about it and asked another lady. Nobody seemed to know, and the queues at the enquiry section were crazy and I couldn't justify standing there for so long just for a differently coloured number, if they even exist.

Yet the final instructions form still mentions it. I reckon they should say in the instructions how to go about it or else why not just automate it.

Surely their systems can know on printing which riders/groups are doing both?

To the right of the number collection queues... "Double Club" / 10+ events / 16 events stickers are all there

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the right of the number collection queues... "Double Club" / 10+ events / 16 events stickers are all there

They should check these things out and create the numbers for those who do thee things. In a computerized age you'd think they'd be able to pull it off?

Yes you can get a new chip. Racetec has a stand right next the number collection and they sort you out there and then. Cost 120 Ronds or Randelas. Quick pain free process.

They have good reason not to automate yellow/ green etc. numbers: if you reseed they need to re-use the original number. I reseeded and had my green sticker applied to my new number - took all of 3 minutes.

If complaining and bitching about everything all the time was an Olympic event there would be no keeping us off the podium that is for sure.

I thought the organization was OK. Took just a few minutes to get our numbers. Checked out a few things and went home. No problems.

Yes you can get a new chip. Racetec has a stand right next the number collection and they sort you out there and then. Cost 120 Ronds or Randelas. Quick pain free process.

Thanks Tube

If you stand infron of the counters where you collect your race pack at the right you will see there is a counter for stickers and the one sign says double team where they give you a green sticker that goes over your number

Thanks, at least I know for next year should I choose to boththumbup1.gif