Cippo

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it's spat....

By the way, hows the knee babse

nah im referring to 3 of my team mates...

the knee strapped up and all went well on sat until them hail stones arrived and instant pain (i guess it was from the cold). But like iv been told i can stop "play acting" now the DC is finished ph34r.png

nah im referring to 3 of my team mates...

the knee strapped up and all went well on sat until them hail stones arrived and instant pain (i guess it was from the cold). But like iv been told i can stop "play acting" now the DC is finished ph34r.png

stik uit!

Newbie riding an old Reynolds steel frame bike... what is the bare minimum that I have to do in Die Burger to get a seeding for Argus. Will just finishing within cut-off achieve that?

Still looking for 2 entries for 2 mates if anyone has or knows of anyone not riding...Obviously they will pay their way...

One just went on sale on the classifieds now.

Moving to Jhb next month... whistling.gif (I should still start a new thread to introduce myself to the Jhb crowd!)

Deserter!!!!!!

Will be my 3rd Burger...First race for me was a killer -bike was not setup correctly and cramped like crazy towards the end, but finished in a whopping 6 hours!! 2nd Burger was way better, bike setup and finished in 4:25 including losing 15min for a puncture repair.

Did not make the cut-off to enter this year, but was lucky enough, to be offered an entry today from my friend, so hoping to improve my time a little bit..

-Enjoy it guys, definitely apply the Start slow -finish Strong rule -works for me!!

thumbup1.gif

Edited by Prince3121

AYE, I'll be there for sure! Dizzy is still hoping I'm gonna get some pom poms and beers for the finish line... Are you guys hanging about after or racing and ducking??

Yup, you had better have that beer ready as I limp over the start! :D

I still think they made a mistake with seeding me in F! :eek: At least there should be lots of fast groups passing me that I can latch on to! ph34r.png

Still looking for 2 entries for 2 mates if anyone has or knows of anyone not riding...Obviously they will pay their way...

One of my friends isn't doing the race anymore, I can find out if he still has his entry.

Sorry, he's sold it already :(

Edited by Disylizzy

Aren't you all starting at the same time? $ % Elites, vets etc......

Nope, Buzzman. All separate categories.

92km:

05h50- $ (Top Elites, Junior Men and Top Veteran Men)

05h54- # (Tandem)

05h57- % (Racing Women)

06h00– A Group; followed by groups B to X at 3 minute intervals.

92km:

05h50- $ (Top Elites, Junior Men and Top Veteran Men)

05h54- # (Tandem)

05h57- % (Racing Women)

06h00– A Group; followed by groups B to X at 3 minute intervals.

Thanx for that Andydude.... Was kinda wanting a response from Spat though, seems to be awfully quiet.... thumbup1.gif

According to the time schedule as Andydude's post, and the mail we received, % is for Racing Women, yet, maybe I'm wrong, but didn't some guys get that seeding as well??

Thanx for that Andydude.... Was kinda wanting a response from Spat though, seems to be awfully quiet.... thumbup1.gif

He's busy training...

:-D

According to the time schedule as Andydude's post, and the mail we received, % is for Racing Women, yet, maybe I'm wrong, but didn't some guys get that seeding as well??

Racing Ladies combine with male riders for the % group.