Why is lycra riding shorts so long?

RoboLuke

Why is its not shorts as we all understand shorts?

i dont like burning a 3 quater tan. i dont mind a short tan

And does anyone make bibs in a shorter leg version?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and i don't like seeing you (and other guys) wearing tighty-pants! They're bad enough as it is! :lol:

Thank goodness they're long! I think I may throw up in my mouth if I have to ride behind some guy wearing tight-short-shorts!

Its a tightpant, not a hotpant. Vernon Koekemoer wears a hotpant, real men wear tightpants.

But seriously, almost all of our quads and hamstrings are a different size where our legs have the widest circumvention. Lower down the variances are a bit less. Imagine having to incorporate different waist and leg sizes. The cost would go up exponentially.

Just roll them up a bit (only when riding alone!). I also find them too long, I don't see the point of shorts when they are by your knees (or longer with casual wear shorts, are they long shorts or short longs?!)

I have one pair of ladies bibs I find them too short especially when I have pass at the mall everyone will be looking at I am naked but they are very good for riding .

and i don't like seeing you (and other guys) wearing tighty-pants! They're bad enough as it is! :lol:

Thank goodness they're long! I think I may throw up in my mouth if I have to ride behind some guy wearing tight-short-shorts!

Dont lie. You loved riding behind us at CM on Friday

Dont lie. You loved riding behind us at CM on Friday

that was the point where I stopped to take my contact lenses out... and gouge my eyes a bit :lol:

I was riding behind some oke with a short cycle pant on the 94.7. As a result I cycled so fast in the mid-section to spare myself the view that I blew after the N14.

They don't sell it because a guy in a short tight pant is f@#$%# horrible sight, thats why.