2 x normal (non-hub) people

Rouxtjie

Edited by jcza

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a LSD ride but we will regroup at the top, again at shebeen, again at top and maybe stop at other brewery (can't remember the name) and then put the hanmmer down coming back if there's anything left in the tank.

4.5 to 5 hour ride.

It's a LSD ride but we will regroup at the top, again at shebeen, again at top and maybe stop at other brewery (can't remember the name) and then put the hanmmer down coming back if there's anything left in the tank.

4.5 to 5 hour ride.

Mogallywood?

4.5 to 5 hour ride.

Sounds good. I'll let you know.

4.5 to 5 hour ride.

Mogallywood brewery excellent beer. Wish I could come along but the GF had an allergic reaction on Sat evening and ended up at the hospital so I guess it's a much shorter ride for us thumbdown.gif

4.5 to 5 hour ride.

LSD ride???? this is going to be a trip!!!

Edited by Jotto

Start riding at 06h00 from van Gaalen

So far

Mike Bike

jcza

SeanN & missus

G & missus

2 x normal (non-hub) people

To confirm

Rouxtjie

demmit missed this fred...Ek is in, see you there

Dammit tried a few angles but i won't make it. Seems I will ride to VG from Haarties then ride with the GF round VG. You guys better hurry up and get back so I can drink beer with you afterwards................