Avianto Trails @Avianto Lifestyle Estate

Richard Beswick

We will be open all through the festive season, All public holidays and weekends the clubhouse will be open and during the week we will run from main reception so you are welcome to park a the main Avianto entrance so you can finish you ride at Cafe Cielo.

You will need you single use Avianto cycling band to be worn on your wrist while on the trails.

We are opening more trail in 2014 along with our new signage and routes, so lots more to come.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be open all through the festive season, All public holidays and weekends the clubhouse will be open and during the week we will run from main reception so you are welcome to park a the main Avianto entrance so you can finish you ride at Cafe Cielo.

You will need you single use Avianto cycling band to be worn on your wrist while on the trails.

We are opening more trail in 2014 along with our new signage and routes, so lots more to come.

Good idea...with a bit of luck I'll find my sunnies I lost last Christmas day

Hey guys I'm looking at riding at Avianto but want to push the distance a bit, I've heard of people parking at Gillroy's and then cycling through to Avianto.

Has anyone done this before?

Are there trails from Gillroys to Avianto, are they easy to find and follow?

Hey guys I'm looking at riding at Avianto but want to push the distance a bit, I've heard of people parking at Gillroy's and then cycling through to Avianto.

I've only done it once which was over a year ago so this could be a bit sketchy and not sure what the trail looks like.

Go to Beyers, cross over the highway, then you'll need to hop off into the bush & you'll ride parallel to the highway, can't remember much after that. The boys that might know is JCMeyerSS, Rouxtjie or Swift (think i rode it with them) & they know the area pretty well.

There is a very lekker ride to vg and back which we did a while ago....start at home of chicken pie or fourways...go to vg, do a lap and come back.

There is a very lekker ride to vg and back which we did a while ago....start at home of chicken pie or fourways...go to vg, do a lap and come back.

For extra miles, start at home

Just wanted to do a little bit of extra distance not a whole lot :whistling:

But that does sound pretty cool when I'm big i'll join you on one of those rides!

I've only done it once which was over a year ago so this could be a bit sketchy and not sure what the trail looks like.

Go to Beyers, cross over the highway, then you'll need to hop off into the bush & you'll ride parallel to the highway, can't remember much after that. The boys that might know is JCMeyerSS, Rouxtjie or Swift (think i rode it with them) & they know the area pretty well.

Thanks for the Feedback

& to keep the weight off, you don't stop for a Pie cos you need to ride home :P

Pie was tempting but I was scared that I would jump in the car and not ride home...had to keep going

• 2 weeks later...

Which home of the chicken pie? the one near dainfern or Lanseria?

Which home of the chicken pie? the one near dainfern or Lanseria?

Lanseria....or just past lanseria to be precise.

Hi Everyone

Please go and like our facebook page to keep up to date with all the news at avianto trails, events, trail extensions etc.

www.facebook.com/aviantotrails

• 8 months later...

Had a very nice ride at Avianto yesterday. Some very nice berms being installed. This still is one of my favorite places to ride.

(sorry for dusting off this old thread)

Guest notmyname

Lekker 1st ride here this morning. Only thing that erked me was winding and winding and winding for the first k's of the blue. There after, tech climbs and tricky black loops rocked.

• 2 months later...

Archived