Twenti naainers...... Is the hunnymoon over?????

Big H*

Oh dear.

I own both. What does that make me? Permanenntly offended? **** no.

I ride a bike. Not a wheelsize

People are so sensitive.

Says you with all your silly rules for who is allowed with on your group rides....

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ai TNT, going way off topic and becoming abrasive and argumentive with personal comments to posters.

If the person in question has arranged a group ride then it is well within that persons rights to be able to restrict who or what your of rider is to join the group. If you don't like this then simply don't ride with the group and for heavens sake don't grumble about it.

Maybe be proactive and arrange your own group ride.

Note, email sent from my cell so please excuse poor grammar and spelling

Edited by Hairy

Ai TNT, going way off topic and becoming abrasive and argumentive with personal comments to posters.

Ah, diddums.

This entire thread is off topic, argumentative and abrasive based purely on wheel size.

Shame guys.

Are you feeling a bit left out?

I never feel left out with dangle following me around showering me with attention.

I never feel left out with dangle following me around showering me with attention.

You should be so lucky... Inferiority complex of note you have.

Maybe next year you get your head out of your arse and possibly find a tjerrie to keep you occupied instead of trolling

Ah, diddums.

This entire thread is off topic, argumentative and abrasive based purely on wheel size.

Shame guys.

In other words, your type of thread...

I have a tjerrie , n opblaas een (grappie).

Hahaha, share it with TNT, he needs it desperately. His nuts seem to be hanging like saddle bags causing much frustration if you read his posts.

TNT might not get the most out of her like I did, she have like 10 holes, 1 from every position haha but I can share her for a awhile, TNT kom ons kyk of jy haar kan vat soos ek hahaha..