On the way back from the FastOne

Sabre484

Hey Spinnedude...lost a friend a few years back' date=' because he was riding on the highway. Nothing more needed to be said in regard to that.
[/quote']

Then I understand your anger.  Gooi hom.  Die bliksems hoort nie op die snelweg nie!!!

Big%20smile

As to the bastards raping and such' date=' they step on my property and they die. Simple[/quote']

Not so much.  What if you are not there and they take your wife.

Or your mom?

All I am saying is there are far more important things in life we need to be angry and worried about.  If we, as a nation, had THIS MUCH passion towards taking out the filth in our community.....then SA would have been a better place to live in!!  Thumbs%20Up

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always in the mood to insult...its my 'thing'...and you made it way too easy bud!

tell him he's gay. he hates that?LOL

Spinnedude, I agree. Yeah it would be a bummer if I was not there to assist. Point taken.

I agree,there are lots more significant problems in the country with which to be concerned. I am currently peeved at the fact that due to incompetence I am not able to treat my patients...but there is no forum for that, so I will stick to bitching here!!!

this argument is starting to sound like the "how pregnant are you" thing - either you are or you aren't... either you are law-abiding or you aren't. and if you aren't don't waste time trying to excuse it - acknowledge it and admit that you don't care (as is apparent) but don't say it's not what it is.

All I am saying is there are far more important things in life we need to be angry and worried about.  If we, as a nation, had THIS MUCH passion towards taking out the filth in our community.....then SA would have been a better place to live in!!  Thumbs%20Up

this is a cycling forum and the subject is about riders using the road illegally. greyowl (Simon Henderson as we're all now aware!) is a cyclist and he's entitled to voice his opinion.  Smile

Hey Spinnedude...lost a friend a few years back' date=' because he was riding on the highway. Nothing more needed to be said in regard to that.
[/quote']

Then I understand your anger.  Gooi hom.  Die bliksems hoort nie op die snelweg nie!!!

Big%20smile

As to the bastards raping and such' date=' they step on my property and they die. Simple[/quote']

Not so much.  What if you are not there and they take your wife.

Or your mom?

So spinnie,hoe het jy terug gery sondag??Big%20smile

Ek moet se daar was niks fout met die groep waarmee ek terug gery het nie,ons was wel op die highway maar ons het baie dieselfde spoed as die verkeer gedoen so dis seker dan ok???DeadLOL

this is a cycling forum and the subject is about riders using the road illegally. greyowl (Simon Henderson as we're all now aware!) is a cyclist and he's entitled to voice his opinion.  Smile

Cool.  Point taken. Clap

Like I said.  Bring on popcorn.  Coke.  Lovely digestion in the morning. 

Who else wants to "voice his opinion" [bitch and moan] about the dumb asses riding on the highway because they don't know how else to get to the start?  Big%20smile

maar ons het baie dieselfde spoed as die verkeer gedoen so dis seker dan ok???DeadLOL

Bwahahahaha!!!! I saw you guys, even in my Straight Six I battled to keep up with you, you were flying!

Who else wants to "voice his opinion" [bitch and moan] about the dumb asses riding on the highway
LOL bruce, marco might just not be so nice at the next race after they reads this...

Is a road with R status being defined as a highway?? Where is Big H ... He had all the definitions last ... I do know that a road with N status; cyclist is not allowed on that road; as far as the R59, I am not sure??