A hole raxi and his cronies tried to seriously hurt us

Active Monkey

Imagine pulling a rubber snake out your back pocket and throwing it into the window... I bet the side panels of that taxi would have peeled off at 80km/h with escapees

How about a paint ball bomb ! red or yellow ink

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that in many instances (esp. a highjacking) pepper spray would not work at all. Definitely.

But there are times when you are happy you have it to defend yourself. Those times when you've nearly been run off the road by a maniac, then you face a very threatening situation with an individual (or 2-person tag team) who wants to put your lights out. In that situation, when you are defending yourself, then I cannot think of a better weapon than pepper spray.

Make no mistake, a single shot in the face will drop the biggest, toughest, baddest 300-pound gorilla instantly. It finishes things immediately.

Then you grab their car keys and cycle off into the distance clap.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a few years back when I got my can of direct stream spray I wanted to see how far it squirts so I had a bit of a play in the garden with it.

I then saw some leaves in my pool and thought id take them out, I built up a bit of an overall sweat in the heat, went inside, got a beer and then went for a pee....

Take the meneer out, do what I need to do, pack him away and head back outside to the pool. Well, lord have mercy thats when all hell broke loose, I thought my tottie was on fire!! I didnt realise I had the stuff on my hands and then handled my bits.

I ran back inside pressing against my crotch, I thought I was dying, tears coming out my eyes!!

I started running the bath and lay in it on my stomach, NOTHING!!! Still felt like my tottie was a landtern, burning away to its end.

I shampood him, I conditioned him.... NOTHING worked, I had to suffer it out blink.png

Lesson learnt, always was your hands before you pee if you play with peppery stuff

So the best course of action is: If attacked, spray into the perps undies. He's still end up crying!!!!thumbup1.gif