SLOW Spruit Night Ride- Wed 09 Jan

BBN

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to bail early due to an earlier commitment, but enjoyed it and will make sure i have no conflicting plans next time....

Was a good ride. Group was perhaps a little large to keep together and sometimes we didn't know if guys had run into trouble or gone home when we were near their place of dwelling...

Sorry I could not stay for pizza. Will make a plan to cancel dinner with the family one of these days!

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='http://app.strava.com/runs/37007932/embed/2ccaa29c4f35e561e2ca8f6439b46c40b117d9cb'></iframe>

The ride on strava.....hope link works.

thumbup1.gif

I wanted to load the pic I took, but seems like the hub server is giving problems...

where is the other pic that was taken?

Also, there were SO many new people....would have liked some introductions okes, always good to meet new people.

I wanted to load the pic I took, but seems like the hub server is giving problems...

where is the other pic that was taken?

Also, there were SO many new people....would have liked some introductions okes, always good to meet new people.

You should have joined us for pizzas after the ride. Next time.

Those pics look kiff!!!

Sooo hmmmm..... if you guys find yourselves on Facebook and on the Bryton South Africa page.....won't you please like a photo where my sister and I stand below a bridge...

Just for a small competition. Thx.