Incorrect Classifieds Postings

Brogue

Reminds me of going to res, always the 2nd and 3rd years giving the 1st years *** thinking they are the bees knees since they have been there longer than you, in afrikaans theres a great saying - pispot het nou ore gekry.

Anyways, there are the audi, bmw and range rover drivers umong us cycling folk so don't mind them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of going to res, always the 2nd and 3rd years giving the 1st years *** thinking they are the bees knees since they have been there longer than you, in afrikaans theres a great saying - pispot het nou ore gekry.

Anyways, there are the audi, bmw and range rover drivers umong us cycling folk so don't mind them.

Great reply, but where do I post my add? :(

While we're here, I'm always looking for old toeclips and straps and rat-trap pedals. PM me.

Wicked!

:-P

While we're here, I'm always looking for old toeclips and straps and rat-trap pedals. PM me.

Boet - you will get flamed by the noobs for placing a wanted ad under Help & Support!

Haha, just look at your aggressive language. I rest my case, Chop!

Aggressive? No, I'm a pretty relaxed chap.

Occasionally a nana like you will come across my path and upset me.

Nothing personal. You don't need 50000 posts to do that. Just the way you broke onto the scene.

No worries.

Insult my wife once more and you will have a problem on your hands though.

Not a threat, just a warning

Edited by King_Crispy

thehub vigilantes , protecting us vulnerable hubbers from the wickedness of n00bs and other vile creatures

Hahahaha

I do think the word "tendency" in the thread title is contentious.

Noted, and amended because I don't disagree. The thrust of the post remains unchanged though.Thanks :)

Tokyo, you clearly weren't here before there were different categories in the classifieds. To all of the longer standing hubbers the current site is a vast improvement and we tend not to get our knickers in a knot over a couple of misplaced adverts.

We know that it is just a forum, but it is our forum that we have seen grow over the years, and people can get a little sensitive about "noobs" criticising when they have no sense of how far it has come.

So welcome to the Hub, and try not to throw your drink in everyone's faces before you get to know them.

I don't doub't the Hub has progressed over time, neither do I doubt it will continue to grow.

There was no malice in my original post. Most people understood the thrust of what I was saying, but King Crispy (in his infinite wisdom) felt compelled to be a horse's ass from the outset. Despite his misguided seniority complex, he doesn't constitute "everyone". Thanks for the welcome :).

In the first two pages of complete road bikes I count 6 ads for non-complete bikes, from tubes to frames and shifters.

So much for "drivel".

Sorry should have qualified that it was the mtb ads .

Anyway the fact that you had to wade thru 6 pages to find the first sinner supports my view,so yes I consider your criticism drivel as I do your self opinionated patronizing

Sorry should have qualified that it was the mtb ads .

Anyway the fact that you had to wade thru 6 pages to find the first sinner supports my view,so yes I consider your criticism drivel as I do your self opinionated patronizing

1. LOL, yeah you shoulda, but you didn't, so your point is moot 2. If I wanted your opinion I woulda given it to ya.

Grow up Wurm (apt moniker). It's users like you that make the Hub an unpleasant experience for all that that don't bow to your silly seniority complexes.

Edited by TOKYO3991