Incorrect Classifieds Postings

Brogue

There was no "demand" dude, it was merely an observation. Nothing more or less. You made it personal, unnecessarily.

Made it personal?

No, you self-righteous turkey. You did that, unnecessarily.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it personal?

No, you self-righteous turkey. You did that, unnecessarily.

Haha, just look at your aggressive language. I rest my case, Chop!

When you get this sorted,please,explain to sellers that a rim isn't a wheel wink.png

LOL, thanks for the laugh.I don't think my relative "juniority", according to HRH King Crispy, allows me latitude to make further suggestions or observations.

Hands up, I erred. We live and learn.

Nope, you were correct.

I meant that a forum member can make a valid point with 5 or 500000 posts.

You're good, man.

How did your topic get to 3 bladsye is another matter.

:-p

Yep, recent MTB ads appear cleaner than roadie ads (although on page 6 there's an ad for a Hope Fox 40 Top Crown). As i said to "Deep Fried Crispy", it's just an observation.

Both roadies and mtb entitled to the odd mistake I guess...

Welcome to the hubthumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif ...that's how it's spelt...just an observation...biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

Thanks Urban, mine was intended more as a karate blow than a piece of meat smile.png. Perfect eve for a braai, so that's what we're doing. Enjoy your eve. Edited by TOKYO3991

Maybe he's just a funny guy. Waiting to see how long it took for someone to see his blunder/call? his bluff/tell him to go away with his requests

You're stuck with me Your Royal Highness. TNT1 was agreeing with me. Were you born unhappy or did you just become that way after marriage?

Take a chill pill. Descend slowly. Aclimatise and take a deep breath before you insult. Cheers

So... If I am selling a complete bike and spares, where do I place my add?

Don't want to upset the Noooooob ;)

Tokyo, you clearly weren't here before there were different categories in the classifieds. To all of the longer standing hubbers the current site is a vast improvement and we tend not to get our knickers in a knot over a couple of misplaced adverts.

We know that it is just a forum, but it is our forum that we have seen grow over the years, and people can get a little sensitive about "noobs" criticising when they have no sense of how far it has come.

So welcome to the Hub, and try not to throw your drink in everyone's faces before you get to know them.