Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Sorry! Spaced to 150mm. Will update my post

Is the straight steerer 1 1/8" or 1.5" ? Wait, don't answer that because if the steerer is correct I will need a new front hub, which will lead to an entire new wheelset :cursing:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the straight steerer 1 1/8" or 1.5" ? Wait, don't answer that because if the steerer is correct I will need a new front hub, which will lead to an entire new wheelset :cursing:

1 1/8th :devil:

Also have an Industry Nine Enduro wheelset going up for sale. Black rims & hubs, red spokes. It's pretty!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by The Crow

Check out www.swindle.co.za

Brilliant service and super quick delivery.

Nice site, thanks. I'll check them out for other stuff but Dial'd have earned my loyalty for anything they stock.

Nice site, thanks. I'll check them out for other stuff but Dial'd have earned my loyalty for anything they stock.

All good man. Dial'd is brilliant

I know that problem all too well. A mate of mine gave me an NW chainring at a really good deal. New chain, cassette, derailleur and shifter later…

I accidentally tripped and bought one of these this morning. I REALLY need to get over my clumsiness.

post-18968-0-33731100-1387457852_thumb.png

Where? Have been waiting for months for CRC to get stock and the local agents have been / is / will be in an infinite "two weeks" loop.

Guest Omega Man

Where? Have been waiting for months for CRC to get stock and the local agents have been / is / will be in an infinite "two weeks" loop.

Recycles.

I accidently went to Bridge (1st accident right there!) for an empty box (2nd accident...box is from Spez 29er...will never recover from this!) for a trip to that F place we cannot talk about, and came away with this...(3rd accident from which I'm sure I will recover by 06h30 tomorrow AM!!!!)

post-35907-0-54001200-1387460840_thumb.jpg

Edited by capediver

Guest Omega Man

I accidently went to Bridge (1st accident right there!) for an empty box (2nd accident...box is from Spez 29er...will never recover from this!) for a trip that F place we cannot talk about, and came away with this...(3rd accident from which I'm sure I will recover by 06h30 tomorrow AM!!!!)

The 29er box is a stroke of genius. So is the reverb.

Edited by Omega Man

Recycles.

:thumbup:

I accidentally tripped and bought one of these this morning. I REALLY need to get over my clumsiness.

Can happen, one needs to be careful. I tripped and bought a steel HT frame this morning!

Guest Omega Man

:thumbup:

They've got a lime green one in large right now and they are getting some in tomorrow. He said they sold 6 before the box arrived so I'd move fast. 2 of tomorrows drop have already sold.

Guest Omega Man

I tripped and bought a steel HT frame this morning!

I hate it when that happens.

post-18968-0-33731100-1387457852_thumb.png

Well, at least you got the correct PPE for your condition!

Guest Omega Man

Oi.

WHO WANTS to buy my Reign X frame already? Medium with brand new RP23 shock.

Comes with the following freebies/extras

Color Matching Bell Trail lid

Front & Rear Derailleurs

Front & Rear shifters

Chain Guide

FSA Headset

Gravity 2x Crankset & BB

I'll even throw in a set of ZTR Flow rims.