Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Cam chain, valves. Basically rebuilt the top of the motor. 6k later. Plus I live 50km from the closest place to ride so I decided to chuck it in and buy a plane ticket for Geneva rather.

Ah, I sold mine to pay hospital bills. Childbirth is expensive nowadays.... Positive side is that I get just as much of a rush riding my DH bike :thumbup:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Ah, I sold mine to pay hospital bills. Childbirth is expensive nowadays.... Positive side is that I get just as much of a rush riding my DH bike :thumbup:

Ja. I just couldn't deal with how much effort it was. Load the bike. drive 50km. ride it. (Ok that was AMAZING). Load it back on the bakkie. mission home. Unload. Wash. Lube. Ball ache.

Hey, does anybody know where I can find one of these.. Or who distributes FUNN in SA.

Find out here : sales@funnmtb.com

but they rise? :whistling:

There is a 0' one that I'm looking for... I like the look of these and I need a "beefier" stem at 70mm.

Any other suggestions for a good stem 70mm?

Haven't ridden long stems since my trials days, but if I were to invest in stem now, would be renthal. Stems are one of those components, which all of them will work and you wont break them, so it all comes down to personal choice and how much you want to spend.

Nukeproof warhead stem, also pretty good, but cant say it will be any better than the FUNN :D

• 1 month later...

Looking for a new enduro lid, besides the Fox helmets what other lids are available on SA shelves and where?

Tread mag leads me to believe the Bell Super will be here in December, If this is true I might just hang on a month or two for it.

What lids would you guys suggest? I have been using Bell Slant and Sequence lids up until now but every time I have a little spill I crack the darn things!

Looking for a new enduro lid, besides the Fox helmets what other lids are available on SA shelves and where?

Tread mag leads me to believe the Bell Super will be here in December, If this is true I might just hang on a month or two for it.

What lids would you guys suggest? I have been using Bell Slant and Sequence lids up until now but every time I have a little spill I crack the darn things!

Try break the fall with your arms. Tends to be easier on your helmet.

Try break the fall with your arms. Tends to be easier on your helmet.

Head first saves the arms and the helmet does the job it is there for :ph34r:

Head first saves the arms and the helmet does the job it is there for :ph34r:

Gets expensive though. You pay for your helmet. Medical aid pays for your arms......... ;)

Gets expensive though. You pay for your helmet. Medical aid pays for your arms......... ;)

Valid, but theres Helmet cost vs downtime :thumbdown:

post-31228-0-16500400-1383806957_thumb.jpg