PPC Kremetart one day stage Race 8th June (MTB 9th June)

The Guy in Pink

To-Days forecast for Saturday is 17°C min 33°C max,

and about the same on Sunday

Hope they are right, but it means that Monday is gonna be wet and cold

Is the forecast for Louis Trichardt? I'm seeing 27/7 and not 33/17

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, the tog bag van is a great help. No need to carry stuff with you like a pack rat on tour.

Are we doing a hub get together before / after the race? (Pasta evening before, party after the event...)

I'll be at the party afterwards, see you there! We will be a bunch wearing green "Tzaneen Cycling" shirts.

I'll be at the party afterwards, see you there! We will be a bunch wearing green "Tzaneen Cycling" shirts.

Also 1 st timer , will also see You Guys at the party < We will be the Orange Bunch , Sunward Slipstreamers (The Drinking Club with a Cycling problem ) :thumbup: Edited by Sani

Argus , Sani , Berg and Bush , Kremetart , Jock , Eish Im broke now , and the Missus is Dikbek :whistling:

I got mine to ride along.

Happy Missus but twice as broke.

My other half on the bus as well.

With good accommodation, I could even score points :ph34r:

My Missus will be on her bike, not the bus. I have to pay double entries for Panorama, Argus, Kremetart, Sani...

My Missus will be on her bike, not the bus. I have to pay double entries for Panorama, Argus, Kremetart, Sani...

I would love my wife to be on a bike, but she prefers the energy expenditure of the bus :drool:

A very good plan , I m trying now for some time For Her to join Me , even bought a tandem , No Luck :cursing:

See you guys there either in the sub vets on the road or the party... Will be riding with the Edenglen team (orange/white/black) shirts.

Totally bummed that I missed the entries - if anyone knows of a 175km entry seeking a loving home please pm me.

Found the last room on the top of the stage 1 little hill. Will be at the pasta party before and the afterparty on saturday.

Going to ride in my Cyclenation top, will be wearing something else Fri/Sat evening. Not big into wardrobe management, so cannot give pointer as to what I'll be wearing. See you all there. Have fun on the bike and be safe on the road north!

Found the last room on the top of the stage 1 little hill. Will be at the pasta party before and the afterparty on saturday.

Going to ride in my Cyclenation top, will be wearing something else Fri/Sat evening. Not big into wardrobe management, so cannot give pointer as to what I'll be wearing. See you all there. Have fun on the bike and be safe on the road north!

Sounds like we'll see each other at the hotel if you are staying at the one on the right as you head up. I am not sure of all my plans as to pasta party or not.

Sounds like we'll see each other at the hotel if you are staying at the one on the right as you head up. I am not sure of all my plans as to pasta party or not.

I am staying at some or other guest house 4/5 km down a gravel road