Hubbers need to be more friendly

Maaknplan

Guest HappiLee

I tell my kids whenever me and the wife have a gooi. It freaks them out

:eek: That would freak me out too.. BP jokes about it in front of my son... I then swat him one on the shoulder..

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once parked outside a primary school in my panel van. I waved at all the kids (solely because I also once went to primary school. We have that in common, ya know).

It wasn't long before I was asked to leave.

Bwah ha ha ha :w00t: It must have been the boiled sweets you were handing out Edited by SkinnySweatyMan

Oh come on guys... you lot on cloud nine with do not disturb bordjies... sound like you ride without saddles.. seatpost up your..uhm. Hi @waynebluyt. i sometimes greet , but i never ignore. at least just acknowledge existence i say.

Something Ive noticed while cycling is how many fellow cyclists do not even return a greeting.

I commute to work and often pass other cyclist coming the other way or I am passed by other cyclists.

I always give them the nod or say Howzit, its just unbelievable how many cyclists will totally ignore the greeting.

In other sports if you meet someone who is engaging in the same sport they will generally be friendly.

Come on hubbers, lets try and be friendly to each other on the roads.

Can only be a roadie.... :ph34r:

I am still no too sure what grates the OP.

Thes thread is great tho...we have not had one like this since oh.. i dunnow...Dec 2012?

anyway, i have to greet, have plenty of work to do (not really - the hub has been broken for 3 days, i am ahead of schedule)

I tell my kids whenever me and the wife have a gooi. It freaks them out

"Ek het nou net jou ma sleg gevat daar ini agter kamer" :D

Must say it was fun putting the cat among the kittens.

Howzit and have a good day, its nearly Friday

I was once parked outside a primary school in my panel van. I waved at all the kids (solely because I also once went to primary school. We have that in common, ya know).

It wasn't long before I was asked to leave.

It's because you started handing out sweeties ..