Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have an all mountsin ride for sale? Borderline on a small medium, maybe small with a longish top tube I suppose. Buddy if mine looking to make the jump from xc trail to All mountain enduro,

Not fussed regarding wheel size. Oh roughly 14k, if less then better. Regards Taahir

Anyone have an all mountsin ride for sale? Borderline on a small medium, maybe small with a longish top tube I suppose. Buddy if mine looking to make the jump from xc trail to All mountain enduro,

Not fussed regarding wheel size. Oh roughly 14k, if less then better. Regards Taahir

I still have the Wife's small medium Intense 5.5 cluttering up my bikeroom. It's not fully built up at the moment. Raw. 140mm travel. Gravity cranks. X0 red 9spd groupset. Fulcrum wheels. KS dropper. Pic is second post of this thread. Asking Oh roughly R14k :P

I still have the Wife's small medium Intense 5.5 cluttering up my bikeroom. It's not fully built up at the moment. Raw. 140mm travel. Gravity cranks. X0 red 9spd groupset. Fulcrum wheels. KS dropper. Pic is second post of this thread. Asking Oh roughly R14k :P

Whats it missing

Have a Marzocchi Z1 sport (160mm) hanging about in the garage if you need for the build

I still have the Wife's small medium Intense 5.5 cluttering up my bikeroom. It's not fully built up at the moment. Raw. 140mm travel. Gravity cranks. X0 red 9spd groupset. Fulcrum wheels. KS dropper. Pic is second post of this thread. Asking Oh roughly R14k [emoji14]

Have a Marzocchi Z1 sport (160mm) hanging about in the garage if you need for the build

I will relay the message thanks guys, dh and all mountain okes are always so helpful[emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji19]

Don't know if this qualify as an enduro bike, but I sure as hell can ride anywhere I want to with it.  :)

post-14677-0-83182200-1427455479_thumb.jpg

So...for my birthday I can choose between the following related to my AM bike..

1. a fork upgrade (current 150mm Revelation) to a 160mm pike

2. 10days riding (and beach) holiday in Thailand with my bike

What would you choose?

No. 2 ..... I recall you already having a half decent fork on your bike and (11years ago) when we were in Thailand, I could not help looking to the hills longing to have brought my bike with!

Just take a moerse lock with you .... even for locking the bike up in your room, you just never know!

What would you choose?

or you could fit something cheaper to the bike, like a lyric and take the holiday with your newly fitted bike. no its not a pike but will make the bike feel like its brand new and give more enjoyment to a frikken awesome holiday( not sure you need 160mm travel for Thailand though.

Hey Guys,

I have a Giant Anthem X29er and would like to do some Enduro's, what would you suggest I "upgrade" to make my bike more enduro friendly?

Current Setup:

RS Recon Silver fork

RS Monarch shock

Shifters: SRAM X7 2x10

FD: SRAM X7

RD: SRAM X0

Crank: SRAM X9 2x10

Brakes: Formula R1

Wheels: Syncros with 180mm rotor front and 160mm rotor rear

Bars: Rapidé Rize-R 780 Bars

Stem: Giant 80mm

Seatpost: Giant

Pedals: Shimano clipless M540

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale

Doing Welvanpas Enduro next weekend on my Anthem with stock fork and shock so lets see how it goes. I did fit some fat tyres (as mine was worn down badly) and a dropper as I have been using a little quick release lever on all the technical sections lately ... makes a huge difference!

Enjoy!

Don't know if this qualify as an enduro bike, but I sure as hell can ride anywhere I want to with it.  :)

You try tell Patrick or Hilton, who win #Enduros on that their 110s, that its not good on the fast tech downhills.

Just add a dropper post and your set. And maybe some stronger rims...  Perhaps the new Pyga carbon rims :D

You try tell Patrick or Hilton, who win #Enduros on that their 110s, that its not good on the fast tech downhills.

Just add a dropper post and your set. And maybe some stronger rims...  Perhaps the new Pyga carbon rims :D

Hehe, nee wag nou so bietjie. Dropper yes, the rims will have to do. They are strong enough at the moment. 

What would you choose?

Definitely number 2!

What would you choose?

Experiences, not things.(2)

Archived