Your Enduro ride

Robodog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it come with replacement innards for when it pops?

Those that were popping were OEM models with the blue piston (1st gen) and mostly fitted to Spez frames. Current DBInlines have an updated piston which is red ;)

Those that were popping were OEM models with the blue piston (1st gen) and mostly fitted to Spez frames. Current DBInlines have an updated piston which is red ;)

Yeah. Also fitted to giants, which have a pretty high leverage ratio. Still popping. Not as much as before, but yeah.

Edit: oh. AFAIK there's no tune available for the reign as of yet...

Edited by Myles Mayhew

So decided to take the wider wheels route and went with Dabomb Advance Rims,must say shot a lot to Ed from Dabomb SA and Jason from Good 2 go for the awesome build.It now looks like I am riding tractor tires,now to get some dirt on themattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Those are some sweet looking rims and 30mm internal will be a treat!

Dreams do come true..........

attachicon.gifSpitty2.jpg

Special thanks to Phia at Dirt Merchant, truly awesome people! Also thanks to Peach for letting go of this one.

Cheers guys

Congratulations, that is one really sexy frame ...... it is even more amazing in real life vs the pics .... but by now you know that already :)

Thanks guys. I am still processing the fact that I finally have a Banshee. It was a dream that started 3 years ago. Then A-line started the agency about a year ago in SA, but a new frameset has always been out of my financial reach.

Then 2 weeks ago this baby came within my reach, and I jumped at the opportunity. It really is a super sexy thing in real life. It is art......

I will hopefully have her rolling in January. Can't wait!

:wub:

My ride got a little upgrade recently, built my 2015 Enduro comp over onto a 2016 Enduro comp frame which came with a nice little upgrade from a Fox CTD to a Monarch plus. Stoked!

Then why arent you riding Hakahana? 

Ek verstaan nie!

Then why arent you riding Hakahana? 

Ek verstaan nie!

Two reasons...

1. I will be in Capetown.

2. I am only allowed to be a dirt roadie for now as I have a recurring shoulder injury since May...  :thumbdown:

Two reasons...

2. I am only allowed to be a dirt roadie for now as I have a recurring shoulder injury since May...  :thumbdown:

:(

I am missing this one too due to a shoulder (well I am suppose to be missing it....I am working towards ignoring that for another day or 2 this month...I am just scared of making it a "recurring" problem too if I do that)  urgh!  <_<

My ride got a little upgrade recently, built my 2015 Enduro comp over onto a 2016 Enduro comp frame which came with a nice little upgrade from a Fox CTD to a Monarch plus. Stoked!

RED BIKES ARE FASTER ............ what happened to the older frame .... asking for a "friend"

Two reasons...

Cape Town .... let me know if you are bringing a bike with!