Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Latent Blue
Aaaaand finished... Will take better pics tomorrow.

post-3056-0-25527500-1373052524_thumb.jpg

post-3056-0-37921000-1373052235_thumb.jpg

Ya... I dont think sleeper couches count bro! Hub rules: leather couch! Preferably with kitchen in the background and a dog photobombing the picture please!!!

Ya... I dont think sleeper couches count bro! Hub rules: leather couch! Preferably with kitchen in the background and a dog photobombing the picture please!!!

Eh?

To be honest dude, if you have a leather couch, you aren't spending enough on ur bike :devil:

To be honest dude, if you have a leather couch, you aren't spending enough on ur bike :devil:

I have a faux leather sleeper couch. :P

I bought a new one :) Fork, that is... It was old stock at RS and was actually a 2 step 130/160 that they rebuilt into an RC2DH 170mm for me. Got it cheep cheep.

I suppose RS does not have any more of those "cheap cheap" (130 / 160mm) forks. Or do they?

Even a non U-turn fork will do.

I suppose RS does not have any more of those "cheap cheap" (130 / 160mm) forks. Or do they?

Even a non U-turn fork will do.

Nope. It was the last one. But Crow is selling a couple of Lyriks if you want one.

Yeah, it's so much better with the 140 but then again my previous fork was a pogo stick. Not awesome on hard landings

I don't experience it , usually I run the rebound at fast (rabbit) but when it gets rough I adjust it to slower - maybe somewhere in the middle . Was not yet necessary to do more than that , but thanks for the feedback on the upgrade if I do decide one day to upgrade .

I know of a brand new Specialized Enduro S-works carbon 26" bike for sale. I think it 2008/9 with full XT except for SLX brakes for R21000.. Similar to this:

Awesome bike that!! Brand new for 21k... killer deal!!!

Nope. It was the last one. But Crow is selling a couple of Lyriks if you want one.

Thanx.

Have spoken to Crow previously about his forks.

Was just wondering what the special price was you got yours for. Pretty sure it was a very good deal.

Thanx.

Have spoken to Crow previously about his forks.

Was just wondering what the special price was you got yours for. Pretty sure it was a very good deal.

Just a hint on that - the suppliers generally send out lists of all old stock that they need / want to get rid of (had an LBS owner show me the list when I was enquiring about pricing & availability) Sometimes it can be things as innocuous as a gear cable, or a QR lever etc, but sometimes it's forks and big value items. That's where the good deals are to be had, and that's when a great relationship with an LBS really comes to the fore. So yes, I did get a great deal, but only due to the fact that RS wanted to get rid of the fork as it was old stock. And with that came the good price.

The rest was good timing and a good relationship.

Long overdue. Here's my rig:

post-38195-0-23637100-1374075244_thumb.jpg

post-38195-0-21386900-1374075256_thumb.jpg

Morewood Shova 2013 :ph34r:

Spank Subrosa rims and bars

Fire Eye hubs

Easton Havoc Stem

Gravity cranks up front with 34t Woolftooth and X9 type 2 RD :D

Long overdue. Here's my rig:

post-38195-0-23637100-1374075244_thumb.jpg

post-38195-0-21386900-1374075256_thumb.jpg

Morewood Shova 2013 :ph34r: